My Husband, My Cousin?

I sit on our bed watching Donghae as he gets ready for work. "It sucks that you have to work today" I complain.

"I'll be there at three."

"Okay but you better call if you're going to be late."

"I will." He comes closer to me and brushes his hands through my hair as he kisses me, I wrap my arms around his neck and he leans toward me which cause me to fall backwards on the bed "You're going to be late" I whisper to him between kisses. "I'll risk it" he says as he starts to unbutton his shirt "Freeze mister," I put my hands on his to stop him "You need to go because if you're late they might use it to keep you there longer." I button his shirt and fix his collar. "Drive safely, I love you."

"I love you too" he replies.

At 2:30 I drive over to my mother-in-law's. I park my car near the house then walk to the door.

"Yoona where's Donghae?" she asks.

"Omma, Donghae will meet us there."

"Hey sis long time no see" Donghwa says.

"Donghwa oppa!" I slap his arm "Why haven't you accepted any of our invitations to come over?"

"I've been busy with work."

"You need to take a break every once in a while to relax and have fun. Are we taking your car?" I ask.

"I don't trust you to drive."

We get into his car and head to the cemetery.

"It feels like yesterday the four of us were having dinner" my mother-in-law says.

"I didn't get to meet him but from what Donghae tells me he sounded like a wonderful husband and a great father."

"He was. You and Donghae should treasure every moment together, life's too short to argue about the little things or stay mad at each other."

A little random, maybe Donghae told her about last night? "Nae."

We arrive in the parking lot and wait for Donghae. I look at my watch to check the time, a black van pulls into the parking lot and blocks my view of the entrance. I watch in the rear view mirror as the door opens and the passengers get out of the van.

"It's Donghae" his mother says.She gets out of the car while I go grab the bags from the trunk.

"Mom" Donghae says.

Donghwa walks pass me to greet Donghae. "That's right Donghwa oppa, don't bother to help me with the bags" I mumble.

"Do you need any help?" a voice behind me says. I turn around and see Leeteuk, I almost drop the bag in my hand. "N no" I reply.

I close the trunk and see most of the members of Super Junior standing around Donghae's mother. He forgot to mention they were coming.

"Donghwa is this your girlfriend?" Eunhyuk asks.

"Ye-" Donghwa starts to say but gets cutoff by Donghae.

"No, she's my cousin. You've never met her before. She is my grandaunt's granddaughter" Donghae says.Why couldn't you make our relation simpler.

I slide my wedding ring off of my finger and put it in my purse. I don't know how Donghae does it, I feel weird without my ring on.

"Hello. I'm Lee Yoona, Donghae's cousin" I introduce myself.

"I didn't know they were coming" Donghae mouths. I nod once.

"She's pretty" Sungmin says to Donghae.