Don't Believe Everything You Read

Most people think Kpop idols are perfect, I guess that's why they're called idols in the first place but in reality they're far from it.

I sit at the computer surfing the internet. I am guilty of going on forums to read comments about my husband and Super Junior. I also follow him on various social media sites, sometimes he send me little messages in his pictures or status luckily no one has noticed it yet. He always gets shipped with members of Girls’ Generation, mainly Jessica and Yoona. He did admit to dating one of them to me earlier in our relationship. Now there’s Darahae, the latest couple name, he’s told me about Sandara so I’m not worried about it.

“Someone finally bought the house across the street” he says.

“I wonder whether it’s another couple.”

“It’s not.”

“How do you know?”

“The only people who move to this neighborhood are old people and families.”

“We live here.”

“This is why I chose this neighborhood.”

“We should send a basket over when our new neighbors move in.”

He walks towards me. “What are you doing?” he asks.

I quickly close the internet explorer "Nothing.”

“Reading the forums again?”

“Maybe.”

“So--”

“So?”

“Are you going to tell me what you read?”

“Most of it is not true anyway unless there’s something going on between you and Dara that you aren’t telling me about.”

He laughs nervously “I told you that we’re just friends.”

“Do remember that picture you posted and wrote ‘wait for me’? Well they’re saying it was a message for her.”

“Are you jealous?”

“No.”

He puts his head on my shoulder, “Liar” he whispers.

“A little.” I quickly stand up “I should get ready for work now.”

“I love you.”

“I know” I say before going upstairs.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

“Mrs. Lee” Boknam says.

“Yes headmaster.”

“Are you coming out with us tomorrow night?”

“Tomorrow?”

“Our students did really well on their midterms so we’re going out to celebrate.”

“Oh-- I can’t.”

“I’m not taking no for an answer, either you come with us or we’ll come to you. Even though I’ve never been to your house I have your address on file.”

“I’ll come, I’ll come.”

“Great.”

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I arrive at the gate to my house.

“Psst.”

I hear her footsteps coming towards me. I pretend not to hear and try to quickly undo the lock before she gets any closer. Hurry, hurry. I open the gate, and she taps me on the shoulder. “Mrs. Lee didn’t you hear me calling you?”