Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Yuki's pov.

I ran down a hall laughing as I went. I ran till I ended up in the small book room. The walls had pretty flowers. I wonder what a flower feels like. I bet there soft like silk. I smiled and continued to look but I had my ears open as I explored. There was no fun running away and being caught right after. The shelves had shelve and shelves of child books. Stories from all over the world. I pouted. My favourite was in the family room with Kaname. Darn if I went back I would get caught. Well I may as well as do what my brother; mother and father didn't like me doing. Giving in to curiosity and explore. I smiled brother wouldn't find me till I wanted him to …. If I stayed quite.

I could find the door where mother and father came through. I grinned. That to me sounded to be the best idea I've had in a long time. I mean what's the worst that can happen. My Onii-san would never let anything happen and neither would my parents. Yes that's it. Today's mission "fined the door!"

Kaname's pov.

My dear child ran off. Right after she gave me such an endearing kiss. I sighed. She was still a child but that didn't stop me from thirsting after her. I imagine she would taste divine, but I don't want to feed from her till she can return the bite. Our first feed will be special after all my precious Yuki deserves the absolute best. I sat on the couch in thought when I realised that my girl was being far too quite. I waited for a few moments for sound of any kind. A precious laugh or a game in progress. Nothing. I got up in a hurry and went to look for her. Where could have my girl gone. She usually didn't walk off. But you never know. She just had a nap and was chalked full of my energy. Who knows what trouble she could get into?

I got up and wondered looking. It wasn't ill I saw the door in the study room that was behind the book case ajar. My heart jumped. Either my precious girl was taken or she found the entrance. Either choice sped my heart. If she wasn't kidnapped then she could easily be harmed. My heart sped and I ran up the stairs to the main floor. And when I was there the sight I saw was one I would remember. My eyes grew red in jealousy to see the chairman of an academy on his knees smiling as MY YUUKI talked away. She saw the chairman notice me, but instead of the guilty face I expected I got a big grin as she excitedly exclaimed "Onii-san I met Mr Chairman Guy, and he had some roses, and he let me feel them. And guess what there soft just like my bed sheets and it smells so good and look he gave me one as a present."