Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Kaname's pov.

She placed her lips to mine and I immediately felt her draw from me. Her kiss was innocent as it should be. She was my fiancée but she was still a child. What I did next was nearly unforgivable. I parted my lips and gave her a more meaningful kiss. She froze as I silently kissed her. It took her only a second or two to realize I want giving her energy any more. She pulled away and leaving me missing the contact. She giggled and climbed off my bed. She had come to me in the night to seek comfort from her usual nightmares our uncle sends to her. She walked across the room in perfect composer and broke as she giggled before whispering "I bet you can't get me" What a thing to say. Of course I can get her. I'm faster as I am older. I climbed out of bed and began to pursue my prey.

I walked around the basement looking and sensing for my Yuki. She was at the end of the hall in a closet trying her best to calm her fit of giggles. I smiled and quietly walked to the closet and opened the door. She was crouched down and slips past my legs and escaped. She ran down the hall and took a left into the family room. The room where we often played with our parents. I often sleep down here in the basement in order to be around when she needed me in the night.

I glided down the hall and entered the room where my precious girl was sitting on our mothers lap. She giggled as she reached up and kissed mother on the cheek. She took a little from her and turned to look at me and smiled. "I win" How did she win? What game were we exactly playing? I smiled "So you have Yuki." She jumped off mother's lap and threw herself into my arms. "Mama, Onii-sama can we play hide and seek?" "I don't see why not" said my mother "Yay Onii-sama you're the seeker" Yuki let go of me and went for our mother. She led her out of the room while shouting "No peeking!" I smiled and closed my eyes.