Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Yuki pov.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was lying in the arms of my precious Onii-sama. I smiled and quietly attempted to slip out of his arms. He immediately opened his eyes and pulled me close. "I never said you could leave me" he looked at me with a tired look and pulled me down. My brother has been working hard for the council just like mother and father. I wiggled and wiggled and couldn't get loose of his grip. Now I was frustrated. I growled in anger and tried a new method. Onii-sama always loosened up when I was close. So I tested my theory. I wrapped my arms around my brother and held him close. I gently ran my fingers through his hair. I felt him loosen his hold. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight embrace which was quickly answered. Great I was being tightly held again. This didn't work as planned. Time to try a new method. Maybe… For the third time today I went to kiss Kaname. I gently grabbed his chin demanding him to look at me before I placed my lips on his. He loosened up all right.

Kaname's pov.

I held the child in my arms and felt her hold me tightly. This was heaven for me. She gently stocked my hair as I had often done for her. I loosened by grip as I laid in pure happiness. Her embrace tightened so I tightened mine. I heard her sigh in disappointment. Did I do something wrong? The next thing I feel is Yuki grabbing at my chin silently telling me to look at her. Then for the third time today she kissed me. I let go of her completely. Her mouth stayed connected to mine as she climbed on top of me. An obvious sign of dominance. Even though she was a child she still had her vampiric instincts. She slowly started to pull up with me quickly following. We stayed connected. After that she slowly pulled away and looked at me deep in the eyes. I felt my throat burn with hunger. "I win again"

Win what was she talking about? Then it hit me when she leaped off my lap and onto the floor beneath the couch. She got up and ran off. All I heard were fits of giggles that grew more distant as the seconds past till they disappeared altogether. Yuki. What was I going to do with her?