Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Yuki pov.

I sat on my brother's lap as he began to read my favourite book. The book was thick and had many beautiful pictures in it. The pictures were of the outside world and the words held stories of princesses from famous fairy tales. Today's story was the princess and the frog. He read of the beautiful princess and how she promised to kiss a yucky frog. And because she promised she had to do it. I didn't understand. Did the frog want energy from her? I didn't ask I would ask after. My brother continues to read. In the end the frog turned in to a handsome prince and they lived happily ever after. I looked at my brother. "Why did the frog want a kiss?" "Because the frog wanted to become human and to do so he had to kiss a princess to break the spell that was cast on him. “I looked up at my brother with a curious look. If the prince is kissed by the princess twice does he turn back into a frog? I grabbed his face and touched his lips with mine.

Kaname pov.

I felt Yuki grab my face with her small hands and place a kiss on my waiting lips. The kiss was soft. I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close. I deepened the kiss and felt her freeze. She was so unsure on what to do that she began to take energy from me. I regretfully broke our precious contact and looked at her. She looked nervous. "Yuki why did you kiss me?" "I wanted to see my prince turned into a frog" I looked at her and burst into laughter. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. This child had an interesting logic. "Onii-sama?" she looked at me with her look of innocence. She looked worried "are you mad I kissed you?" "Heavens no Yuki I love your kisses." I began to say through fits of laughter

"But mommy and daddy kiss wont we get in trouble?" I looked at her why would we get in trouble? She was mine and I was hers. "No Yuki we won't get in trouble. You're allowed to kiss me as much as you want. Do you know why?" I looked at her as she shook her head. "You're allowed to kiss me because Yuki and I are going to be like mother and father when we grow up" she looked at me with disbelief. She didn't say anything for a bit. I became freighted that she wouldn't want me. I felt for the first time in my life I was about to cry but just then she grew a huge smile. "I can't wait to grow up." I looked at her and quickly embraced her. I felt her yawn and she soon fell asleep. Too many games for the time being. It was time for my princess's afternoon nap. She curled up and had her head on my lap and fell once again into a blissful sleep. I lifted her up and held her close and fell asleep next to her.