Chapter 6 - Nuts And Bananas Are My Favorite.

Wynter's POV

   We walked inside and  I sat on a couch facing dad,daddy and Myranda.Daddy and Myranda were still grinning.

   I've got a feeling this will turn bad.Dad cleared his throat before speaking.

"Have you guys fully mated?" dad asked.Ugh!I knew it.Myranda and daddy were squealing like a bunch of fan-guys/fan-girls.

"No we haven't." I said.

"Then you better do it soon." dad said.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"The other packs are trying to take your position as the Alpha of one of the strongest pack.You'll need your mate by your side to make all the decisions." dad explained.

   By then,daddy and Myr had got out of the room.Probably to fan-girl over Aiden.Poor thing.

"But it won't be that easy.Aiden and I are both dominants.And he's the Beta of another pack." I answered.

   I wasn't trying to make any excuses.It is weird and unheard of.If we're having sex,then who'd be top?Who'd be the bottom?I surely won't be the bottom.I'm an Alpha,a leader.But I got a feeling that Aiden wouldn't want to be a bottom either.It's complicated.

"Well it's your problem.You have to discuss it with Aiden." dad answered calmly.

   I sighed.Dad wouldn't help me.As much as I hated it,I had to ask for daddy's help.

     Sighing again,I bounded the stairs and went to the kitchen where daddy and Myranda were probably chilling.

     I stopped in front of the kitchen doorway.Myr and daddy still hadn't noticed me.I took a deep breath and braced myself for the worst thing to happen.

"Daddy,I need your help." I walked into the kitchen and sat across both of them.

   Daddy and Myranda looked at me with raised eyebrow.

"You know,you still haven't answered my question." daddy said with a pout and puppy dog eyes.Oh no!Not the eyes.That's my weakness.

"Which question?" I asked daddy,dumb-foundedly.

"About whom being the top during your make up session." daddy asked as if it was a normal thing to ask.I blushed like a virgin girl,which I'm not.

     I mean,I am a virgin,but I am definitely not a girl.I think.Ugh!What am I thinking.I'm debating with myself whether I'm a girl,or not.I'm going nuts.

All because of Mr Fat Ass,my mate.

Speaking of mate,where the hell is my mate?

"Daddy,I told you I did not have sex with him.It was just a kiss." I said,and blushed a dark crimson.Daddy narrowed his eyes at me.

"Uh huh." daddy and Myranda said at the same time,which was kinda freaky.

"Okay,it was more than a kiss.It was a make out session.My first make out session.The best make out session so far." I mumbled that last part,which clearly didn't go unnoticed.

   Myr and daddy both squealed at the same time,the sound making me wince.I'm quite sure I heard a thump coming from dad's office.Daddy cleared his throat before turning serious.

"So what did you want me to help you with?" daddy asked me.

"I need some advice." I answered.Gosh,this is awkward.

"About?" This is gonna be tough!I took a deep breath.

"You know that Aiden is the Beta of Full Moon Pack,right?" I asked.Daddy nodded,so I continued.