Chapter 2 - Imma Break Your Dick

Wynter's POV

     Dear God!That was really embarassing.A girl.They thought I was a girl.Do I look unmanly?And I even embarassed myself in front of the whole class on my first day of school.

     I could feel eyes on me so I looked up from my book to see the boy in front of me starring at me.

     He was really good looking,with dark brown hair.His eyes were a forest green color,with gold flecks.When he noticed I was staring at him,he smirked.

     I put on my best poker face and paid attention the teacher even though I don't actually have to.Not to brag,but I have a photographic memory.

     About half an hour later,the bell rang and I got out of my seat and ran to my next class which was history.I only have a few classes with Myr.

     I was walking pass the students when I was pulled from behind.I stumbled before I managed to wrench away from whoever it was.

     I turned around to see a few guys towering over me.Jocks.Just fucking great.Note the sarcasm.

"Hey,it's the new girl!What's your name cutie?" he asked with a smirk.Everybody was now paying attention to us.

---------------

Aiden's POV

     The bell rang and the new boy,Wynter ran out of the class in hurry.His name really suits him.When he notice me staring at him,he kept an expressionless face.

     Most people would either be intimidated of flustered.But he's stoic.Cold,like winter.

     I collected my belongings and got out of the class when I saw Wynter being cornerred by Eric Carrigan and his friends.

"Hey,it's the new girl.What's your name cutie?" Eric asked.

"First of all,I'm a fucking guy.Secondly,my name ain't your business!" Wynter said.I couldn't help but snicker.For a small kid,he surely was brave.Or stupid.

     Eric's friend,Laken grabbed Wynter by his collar threateningly.I was about to interfere.Wynter was gonna get himself hurt.There's no way he could protect himself from those guys.

     In a fluent movement,Wynter grabbed the hand that was gripping his shirt and twisted it.I could hear faint bone cracking sounds coming from Laken.

     He was whimperring.Wynter let go of his hand and kept a poker face,which was the scariest thing I've ever seen.I've never seen someone so void,so cold.

"Next time any of you bitches touch me,Imma break your dick instead and it wouldn't be pretty." Wynter threatened.Eric and his friends scurried off.I went to stand beside Wynter.He didn't seem to notice me.

"Not bad,for a small guy." I said teasingly.He turned to look at me and scowled.

"Why are you following me?" he asked,clearly annoyed.He looks even cuter when he's annoyed because his left brow would twitch.Well,better than expressionless.

"Just to annoy you.You look cute when you're annoyed." I said,not caring if anybody heard me.Everybody in this school knows the fact that I'm bisexual anyway.

     He muttered a 'whatever' and began to walk away when I grabbed him by his shirt.He sighed exasperatedly,he seemed to be doing that a lot.

"What the hell is with you guys?Is it a pull-Wynter's-shirt day or something?!" he asked.I hold out my hand and flashed him a smile.

"I'm Aiden Summer."