Chapter 4 - You're Mine

Wynter's POV

   The ceremony had just ended when I caught an oddly alluring scent.It was that same scent I smelled back at school today.I turned my head just in time to see him along with his pack member and Alpha.

   What is he doing here?He seemed drunk.I sniffed the air again.It had confirmed my suspicions.He's my mate.

     But it makes no sense.I mean,he's the Beta of Full Moon pack.I've lived here long enough to notice that.And I'm the Alpha of Silver Moon pack.

   We are both dominants.We weren't supposed to be mated to each other.One of us has to be a submissive.Dominant pairing has never existed in the history of werewolves.What sick game are the Spirits playing?

   Aiden suddenly ran towards  me and pounced on me.His skin sent tingly sparks to my whole body like the first day I met him.The impact caused both of us to fall.My body went rigid under his.

     Clearly I'm not the fittest boy.I'm quite small for an Alpha.But I'm one of the biggest wolf in my pack whenever I chamge into my wolf form.

     The pack wasn't convinced that I can be their Alpha,seeing that I'm rather small.But dad and daddy convinced them that I have what it takes to be an Alpha.

     Yes,you heard me right.I have two dads meaning I have gay parents.My real father,who was an Alpha of another pack had died from a rogue attack when I and Myr were 6 years old.

     And apparently,daddy and my father are close friends so they ended up adopting both I and Myranda.Mom died after we were born.

     Aiden was now snuggling into the crook if my neck while sniffing.He sure does love my scent.Note the sarcasm there.My pack was growling threateningly.

"What are you doing?Get off me." I practically screamed in his ears. Suddenly,Aiden kissed me on the lips,causing me to blush like a girl.He growled 'mine' before falling unconsious.

"Could you get him of me?!" I half-yelled half-whispered to his pack.They tried to pry him of me.Keyword here being tried.Somehow,it ended up with his arms hugging me tighter if that's even possible.

     I sighed exasperatedly.Aiden was very content hugging me like that,which made me want to slap him.That thought caused my wolf to growl out of anger.

     Great,now my wolf has grown fond of him.I'm screwed.You must be thinking 'why are you thinking of him like that,he's your mate.' The answer is simple;I'm just not the mushy,lovey-dovey kind of person.

"Wynter,care to explain?" dad asked me.I sighed before answering.

"Mate." was my short reply.No need for long meaningless explanation.Dad will surely understand the message.

     A chorus of gasp and murmurs were heard among my and Aiden's pack member.I wonder why are they so surprised.

"He's your mate?" daddy and Myr said at the same time,an identical wicked grin splatered on their faces.Creepy.

"Dad,can you please help me?" I asked dad,ignoring daddy and Myr's question.It was getting rather uncomfortable.

     He was clinging to me like a koala might cling to a tree.But I'm not a tree,and he is 5 times bigger than a koala.

     Dad pulled Aiden of me,before I got up and swept dirt away from my pants.I was about to leave,when dad's booming voice stopped me.

"Wynter." dad called me.I turned around to look at dad,everybody including Aiden's pack staring at me.

"Take him to your room.Let him rest,then tomorrow morning we'll talk." dad said,his tone telling me that if I disobeyed him,I'll be in a deep trouble.Sure,I'm the current Alpha,but he is still my dad.

     I grumbled under my breath,but I cought glimpse of dad's ear twitching slightly.He clearly heard me mumbling those incoherent words.

"How am I supposed to carry him?" I asked.There's no way I'd be able to carry him alone.

"Shift into your wolf form." dad said.I sighed again.I've been sighing a lot lately.So I did as dad told me,I shifted into my wolf form.

     My vision starts to get clearer,my bones snapping,my skin tearing and my body grew fur.It hurts,considering I haven't shifted lately.

     After I fully shifted into my wolf form,dad lifted Aiden and lied him so that his stomach was against my back.As if on cue,Aiden wrapped his hands around my neck securely.

     I run into the woods towards the pack house,avoiding trees.Finn,my omega opened the door since I couldn't open it myself.Finn was quite shocked to see Aiden.I ran upstairs,but at the same time being careful so he won't slip.

     I got into my room easily since I didn't close the door before going to the ceremony.Still in my wolf form,I got on the bed and lied him next to me.

     He looks so peaceful and innocent,with his long eyelashes and full lips.Gosh,I'm turning into a softy.Aiden pulled me closer to him and snuggled deeper into my silver fur.My eyelids grew heavier and soon I fell asleep.

__________________________________________

Yay!!!Chapter 4 is finally finished.So I just wanted to say,thank you to those who've read my story.If any of you have a question,you can send me a message.an don't forget to comment,vote,follow.