Chapter 3 - My Mate Smells Like Wildberries,and Mint.

Wynter's POV

"I'm Aiden Summer." he said and offered his hands for me to shake.I just stared at it before looking back at his eyes with a raised brow.

     I couldn't help but got lost in his intense green eyes,which were framed by long lashes.His body was muscular,but not in the disgusting way.His skin was a nice golden tan,unlike my pale skin.

     I was snapped out of my train of thoughts by his hand waving in front of my face.I slapped his hands away but couldn't help shivering from that small contact.

     His skin sent small electric sparks to my whole body,warming me.I tried not to show any emotions and walked away,leaving him stunned.

     School was rather uneventful.And guess with whom did I have all my classes with?Aiden Summer.I swear that guy gives me the creeps.Not to mention,he keeps staring at me.Or my butt.

---------------

*a few weeks later*

     It had been a few weeks since we moved here.And tomorrow is my birthday.Also the day where I'll be the alpha of Silver Moon pack.

     And starting from today,it'll be easier to find my mate through their scent.And when we fully mate,we'll be able to talk through mind link.

     I seriously don't give a fuck about who my mate is.I went to school as usual,with Myranda nagging to me about finally being able to find a mate.I seriously don't know why she is so excited about this dumb mating thing.

     Once we've reach the school,I got out of the car and went straight to my locker to exchange a few books.I felt a tap on my shoulder.

     I turned around to see the schools whore,Lindsay.She's been trying to get in my pants since my first day.And let me tell you,it was by far the worst day in my existance.

"Hey Wynt,how are you today?" she asked me in her so-called seductive voice,but it sound like a cat giving birth.

"It was good,until you showed up." I said.She pouted and came closer,trailing her finger on my chest.She reeks of sex and her own scent,which almost made me want to throw up.

     I was about to shove her away from me,when my wolf caught a whiff of an amazing scent.It was much stronger than Lindsay's scent.

     It smelled like pines,and nature.I was looking for the source of scent,and my eyes locked with his.Was it his scent?My wolf was all giddy.I pushed Lindsay not so gently and walked to my first class.

     The day went like the usual.But my mind kept wandering to him.

---------------

Aiden's POV

   Today is my birthday,and when the time struck 12 midnight,I'll be the Beta of Full Moon pack.

   We were in the secluded part of the wood.Tonight,the former Alpha and Beta will pass their responsibility to us.

   The ceremony ended,and we all partied.We drank a lot of booze.I was dancing with some random girl but caught a scent.It smelled familiar,like wild berries and...mint?

   My wolf was forcing me to follow that alluring scent.I stopped dancing with that girl and drunkly  followed the scent.A few of my close friends saw me and followed me deeper into the woods.

"What is it?Rouges?" my Alpha,Jace asked me.I shoke my head no.

"I don't think so.I think it's my mate." I said to them with a hiccup.It's said that once you've reached the age 17,you'd find your mate.One of the ways to know who your mate is by their scent.They have an alluring scent.

"This soon?Dude,you'd just became the Beta like an hour ago!" my other friend,Sam said.I shrugged but continued walking.I came to a halt at a clearing in the middle of the woods.There,standing in the middle of the clearing,is my mate.

     And he clearly caught my scent too,because he look towards my direction,his beautiful blue eyes glowing under the moonlight.His silver hair was glowing and he was bare chested.He is really beautiful.

     In my drunken state,I ran towards him and hugged him.The impact caused both of us to fall to the ground.I hid my face at the crook of his neck,sniffing his scent.

     Gosh,his scent is amazing.I could hear others growling,but I didn't care.He's my mate.MINE.His body went rigid under mine.

"What are you doing?Get off me!" my mate practically screamed in my ears,but I was to drunk to care.I was slowly loosing conciousness.All I remembered was kissing him then darkness consumed me.