Chapter 5 - Accepted or Rejected?

Aiden's POV

   I woke up feeling really warm and cozy instead of my usual cold room.I snuggled deeper into my pillow,only to notice that it was rather furry.

   I opened my eyes.Shock would be an understatement for what I'm feeling.Sleeping next to me on the bed,was another wolf.I pushed it with so much force,it fell on the floor with a loud thud.

   I stared at my surrounding.I wasn't in my room.Where am I?The bedroom smelled like wild berries and mint.Wynter.I heard the sound of skin tearing and bone snapping before the duvet was being pulled,followed by the sound of groaning.

"I carried your fat ass to my house and this is how you repay me?By pushing me out of the bed!" Wynter popped his head and glared at me.Gosh,he looks really cute after he woke up.And mine.All mine.I grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry.It wasn't really my fault.You were the one who didn't even bother to change back to your human form."I said with an innocent face.

"And I'm not a fat ass.I'm all muscle.You're the skinny one.You really should grow some muscles." I babbled to him.

   He narrowed his eyes and growled,and damn it was really sexy.I wonder how he looks like when he's naked?

"You perverted fat ass!Get out!" he said through gritted teeth,his face burning a bright red.Oops!I said that out loud.I pouted.

"But you're my mate!" I said defensively.He is my mate after all.

"Well,not completely.I haven't accepted you as mine!" he said with a glare.

   At that exact moment,I felt my heart stop beating.Is he rejecting me?Just the thought made my wolf whimper.

"Are you rejecting me?" I asked just above a whisper.He scrunched his brow out of confusion.

"Are you rejecting me?" I asked louder this time.He looked everywhere but me.I guess he is rejecting me.I could feel my heart starting to hurt,like someone ripped my heart from my chest and squeezed it.

   I didn't wait for his answer.I got out of the bed and ran downstairs.I couldn't bear to hear his rejection.Am I not good enough?

   Gosh!I'm starting to sound like a girl.

Wynter's POV

"Are you rejecting me?" he asked me,louder than before.I could just hear his voice quivering slightly.

   Am I rejecting him?Or am I accepting him as my mate?I don't know!I've only met the guy recently,and I don't even talk to him.I know nothing about him.Anyway,he always annoys me.It was the fact that he always had some witty retorts to whatever I say and I wasn't used to that.

   Before I could even reply to his question,he was gone.He ran.I grabbed a pair of shorts and ran after him.

"Summers!Where the hell are you?" I called for him.Gosh,he sure is fast.Why the hell did he ran away?I didn't reject him,did I?Then I remembered something.He's my mate.I'd be able to track him by his scent!Gosh I'm so stupid.

   I sniffed the air,trying to locate him.His scent was coming from the direction of the woods.I ran after him as fast as I could.I kept running until I saw glimpse of him.

"Summers!" I called for him.He kept running faster.Did he not hear me,or did he just choose to ignore me?Cause he'll be in serious trouble if he is ignoring me.No one ignores me.No one.

   I ran faster than before until he was almost in arms reach.He suddenly came to a halt and spun around to face me.Bad mistake.I knocked into him,the impact causing both of us to fall with me on top of him.We were panting hard.I pinned both his hands above his head

   Then I did it,I kissed him.He was shocked and unresponsive for a while.But once I slid my tongue into his mouth,he started to kiss me back.My wolf was all happy,and not to mention,very horny.Bad wolf!

   We broke apart for much needed oxygen.I looked into his eyes and glared.I could be kinda bipolar at times.

"Why did you ran away?" I asked him,with him still lying under me.I sat on his lap,and crossed my arm over my chest.

"I thought you were rejecting me." he said,his face looked sad.It was unusual for him to be sad,and I hated that I was the cause of it.

"You're my mate.And I'm not going to reject you,fat ass." I said with a grin.He grinned back.

"Come on.Lets go home.We've got a lot to discuss with dad." I said as I got up from him.I offered him my hand and he took it.I pulled him and took his hand in mine.I know I'm not a mushy type,but holding his hand felt,good.

   I was about to walk when he stopped me.I turned to him with a raised brow.

"Can I have another kiss?" he asked me.

"Perf." I chuckled.I stood on my tip toes and kissed him passionately.Damn him and his height!

   We broke apart and I took his hand in mine,never letting go.We got home and saw dad,daddy and Myr outside the house.Myr saw both of us and looked relieved.

"Where have you been?" dad asked me.He seemed really worried.

"I went into the woods.Apparently someone decides to be all emotional and ran into the woods,leaving me no options but to follow. " I said casually.

"Hey it wasn't my fault!You were the one who was about to reject me." Aiden said defensively.

"Wynter is that true?" dad asked me in a serious tone.It sure is scary.My father takes seriously about mating matters.

"No I didn't!You were the one who made assumptions." I said defending myself.

"Well it took you long enough to answer when I asked if you're rejecting me!" he said.

"I had to think okay!I barely even know you.You can't just expect me to go all lovey-dovey over you."

"Boys,stop it!" dad commanded.We both fell silent.

"Is it settled now?" dad asked after both I and Aiden had calmed down.Aiden looked at me and smirked evilly.

"Yeah.We had a make up session in the woods." he said as if it was completely normal.

   Myranda and daddy gasped.Oh oh!

"Wynter you man whore!" Myranda said and grinned,coming towards me and punched me softly.

"Who was the top?" daddy asked eagerly.

"Did you wear protection?" dad asked seriously.Oh god,this is embarassing.They got the wrong idea.All thanks to Mr Emotional.

"Gosh we didn't have sex!" I said defending myself.Aiden stood there and smirked.That bitc-

"Lets get inside and discuss." dad said.

"You still haven't answered my question about whom being the top." daddy said and followed dad into the house.

"Aiden and Wynter,under a tree,

F-U-C-K-I-N-G.." Myranda sang and skipped happily into the house.I swear we are not related!

   Beside me,Aiden was laughing his freakin' ass out.Althogh I was kinda pissed,I was also happy to see him happy.

"That was not nice!" I glared at him.He only smirked and walked into the house,leaving me behind.

That fat ass jerk!