Chapter 8- So It's A Goodbye?

"Wait!" Yuichiro cried, jerking up from his sleep.

Panting, the black-haired boy looked at his out stretched out arm and calmed down. He took a deep breath and got out of bed.

What was that dream? Yuichiro thought to himself as he walked towards the dining room. Mika said that all dreams have meanings... Was that dream trying to tell me something?  Confess to Mika before it's too late, I guess I'll do it today.

I mean, he wouldn't reject me, he said he loved me last night, right?

"Yuu-chan!" Ako and Fumie greeted, hugging their older brother.

"Hey," Yuichiro hugged the two. "Where's Mika?"

"Mika-chan?" Ako pondered.

"Oh, he's in the garden," Fumie recalled. "Why?"

"I need to talk to him!" Yuichiro shouted as he ran towards the garden. Ako and Fumie looked at each other, shaking their heads, and laughed.

Exiting the orphanage, Yuichiro wandered outside, trying to find Mikaela. He spotted the blonde hanging out underneath a huge oak tree, playing with the fallen sticks and leaves, by himself.

"Mika!" Yuu yelled, waving at Mika.

"Yuu-chan!" Mika responded, beckoning for Yuu to come to him.

"I have something to tell you!" The two said to each other, almost simultaneously. 

"Sorry," Yuichiro blushed. "You go first."

"Nah, you go." Mika insisted.

Assuming that he wants to say that he loves me as well, it's alright for me to go first, right? Yuichiro thought.

"Alright." Yuichiro took a deep breath. "So... Do you remember what you said last night?"

Mika gasped. "So you were awake!"

"I'm sorry I didn't respond, I was sleepy."

Mikaela rolled his eyes and giggled. "Yea, I remember. What about it?"

"Well," Yuichiro played with his fingers, looking a bit flustered. "I just want to say...  that I return the feelings."

"Y-You... return? My feelings?" Mika babbled, trying to absorb the moment. "You love me?"

Yuichiro nodded, looking away.

"Yuu-chan~!" Mika squealed, pouncing on the jet black-haired boy. "Do you mean it?"

"Of course."

"Like, really mean it? Like you want to be boyfriends?"

Yuichiro thought for a moment. "Mika, be my bride when we grow up."

"Okay!" Mika grinned, his arms squeezing Yuichiro tighter. "But I wanted you to be the bride."

"No way."

"Fine. Whatever. As long as we get married." 

"Mika?" Yuichiro whispered, feeling droplets falling on his face. "Are you crying?"

"No," Mika sniffed. "I don't know... I'm really happy, though. I'm so happy."

Yuu grinned and pulled Mika closer to him, allowing the blonde to rest on top of his body.

"Hey, Yuu-chan?"

"Hmm?"

"You know how when two people fall in love, they kiss?"

"Yea?"

"So... you wanna kiss?"

"I don't really know how to-"