5: Give Me Envy

"And isn't this exactly where you'd like me? I'm exactly where you like me you know

"And isn't this exactly where you'd like me? I'm exactly where you like me you know." Brendon sang with his band.

He became a performer recently with his friend Ryan and a few other young men he knew that I didn't. I had to admit, his voice was beautiful I loved listening to him sing. The only downside was I had to let other guys pawn over me.

******
"Alice," Brendon smiled at me as I entered the room. I smiled back at him and went straight to his lap.

"Alice?" He asked again.

"Yes?" I responded and kissed his cheek. I'd been seeing him in for awhile and I felt actually comfortable.

"What's your natural hair color?" He asked. I didn't care for conversation. I'd seen him plenty of times now and he'd hardly touched me all.

I raised my eyebrow with my lips slightly parted. "How...how did you know?"

"Nobody's hair is that naturally blonde. Not that I've seen." He replied. "So tell me, what is it?"

I chewed on my lip. "Brown."

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Why don't you let it grow out and be a brunette?"

"Whats with all these questions, Urie?" I smirked. "Just touch me." I whispered in his ear. I gently grabbed his hands and placed them on my chest. He bit his lip as he slightly squeezed.

"Why aren't you being amorous to me, Bren?" I asked at his lack of affection.

"I don't want to you, Alice. You aren't like these other girls."

"But I know you sleep around for fun, why haven't you slept with me?"

"Is it troubling you this much?" he asked. I nodded.

"What do they have that I don't?" I felt hot tears coming to my eyes. Then I reached behind me and unhooked my bra and let it slowly fall down my shoulders as Brendon watched in awe. "You don't want me, Brendon?"

Brendon shook his head with his lips slightly parted without breaking eye contact with me. "I do, I admire you. I want to savor you." My maroon bra dropped between us and I grabbed it by the strap and tossed it on the floor.

I leaned closer to him and Brendon looked at my chest and slowly reached his hand up and his skin made contact with mine. He surprised me and closed the gap between us and put his mouth on my sensitive nipple. I moaned out in surprise, bit my lip, and threw my head back as I gripped his shoulders. He gently bit me and I slipped my hands up his shoulders, neck and into his slicked back brown hair and tugged.

"Brendon," I whispered while out of breath. "Please." I begged.

He peeled his mouth away and pecked me on the lips. Then he reached and slowly pulled my mask up and I let him. He raised his eyebrows. "You're beautiful. Even more beautiful than I thought, Alice."

"My name is Lauren. Lauren Miller."

Brendon scrunched his eyebrows together. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, nothing. I just...feel like I know that name." Then he lifted his wrist up and looked at his watch.  "Oh um, Im so sorry but I have to go." I got off his lap and covered myself with my arms.

He pulled on his jacket. " I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" He said and pressed his lips to my cheek. I nodded sadly and watched as he left.

Tomorrow.

(Brendonurieworld)

(Brendonurieworld)

quick note, im writing another beebo fic, its a titanic au set in 1912.)