Sixteen.

“You are lying…” I said.

“No, he’s not.” Louis spoke. “He came up with the plan because he didn’t, and still doesn’t, want you to be with Harry. He made me believe that my parents would want Harry to suffer, but now I know I was wrong…”

I couldn’t stand being near to Louis…and have him telling me this…I don’t know anymore…

I was crumbling, falling into a million pieces and nobody could catch me and fix me.

“Give me your phone.” I required.

Louis took this phone out of this pocket and handed it to me. It’s been one year but I still remembered my mother’s phone number. I needed to know if she knew about this. I needed to know I still had someone…

“Hello?” She said.

I started crying. I missed her voice.

“Mom…” I sobbed.

“Taylor?” Her voice cracked a little bit.

“Yeah, mom I need you…Dad-“

“Honey, I’m going to pick you up so we can talk okay?” She cut me off.

“Okay…” I groaned.

“Where are you?”

“I’ll wait for you at Nina’s.”

I hung up and gave the phone back to Louis.

“I hope both of you are happy now, especially you.” I pointed at Louis. “You made it Louis, you hurt me, I hope you’re satisfied.”

He looked sad, but I didn’t care, it was too late.

“Can I at least drive you to Nina’s?” He asked.

“No.”

He lowered his head and I started walking.

I was angry, I hated them, I hated Harry for not telling me, I hated Louis for playing with my feelings, I hated Nina for betraying me, and I hated my father for doing this to me.

My father, the one that I used to run to when I was scared, the one that promised me would always be there for me did this to me.

I sat on the edge of the sidewalk that was in front of Nina’s house. I wanted to stop thinking about everything, I wanted to have my old life back and maybe meeting up with my mother would make me feel better.

After a few minutes the black Land Rover that my mother owned appeared. She stepped out of the car and ran up to me.

Oh god, I missed her.

“Taylor!” She screamed as she ran up to me. “Oh, I’ve missed you so much, honey.” She drawled and she tugged me in a tight hug.

I started crying again, staining her white jumper with tears.

We got inside the car, but I was surprised when we weren’t heading home.

“Mom, where are we going?” I asked looking at her.

“Well, uh…Your father and I got divorced a few months ago and I bought a new house…” She explained.

“I’m so sorry mom…”

Too many bad news in a day, too many.

“Don’t worry honey, it was for the best. He was acting so weird lately, I’m just glad you’re back.” She smiled at me and looked back at the road.

Being with my mother was comforting and calming, I needed her.

The drive to the new house wasn’t long, so we got there soon.