Eight.

Harry’s P.O.V:

It’s been some days since I last saw her. I shouldn’t have cursed at her, but I was furious. I bet she’s really mad at me for behaving that way, but I can’t stand seeing her with another man. She’s mine, she’s been mine since the day I met her. I won’t let her fall for that fucking idiot, I don’t care if I have to show up at his house, shove him out and break his ugly face.

It was 13th of December, happy birthday Taylor.

That’s when someone started knocking on the front door. I got up and headed to open it.

I recognized that face, big brown eyes, long bleached blonde hair and a big attitude problem.

“I am the worst person ever…” She cried coming inside my house. Who the fuck did she think she was to come in uninvited?

She sat on my couch gently patting the empty space next to her, and I sat down, I was really confused.

“Do you have a cigarette?” She asked wiping her tears from her eyes.

“Nina, I don’t smoke and you know it.” I said, I was losing my patience. “Why have you shown up at my house?”

“I’ve been doing some terrible things, Harry. I’ve betrayed a friend.” She sobbed.

“And?...”

“You’re going to kill me, but Louis told me he’d pay me and I really need the money…”

“Spit it, Nina, I have to go to work.”  Wait. “Louis?! I hope you aren’t talking about Louis Tomlinson.”

“Yes, Louis Tomlinson. He told me he’d make me rich if I gave him personal information about…Taylor.” She paused and my blood was boiling. “ I’m so sorry Harry, but Louis has always been my soft spot and I desperately need the money, but I feel so bad for doing this to Taylor.”

“Get out of my house.” I hissed and she widened her eyes.

“But…”

“Get the fuck out of my house, Nina” I barked.

She got up and ran away from me.

This is it, I was going to fucking kill him. I knew he had some kind of wicked secret, I saw it in his eyes. But why Taylor? I shouldn’t have told Nina to get out.

I didn’t need any more reasons to kill him, anyway. My fire was already fueled.

Taylor’s P.O.V:

I woke up to the smell of coffee and rain. I yawned and got up the bed. :

The last few days had been…Good. I’ve cried over Harry a thousand times but thanks to Louis I managed to keep my sanity untouched. I owed him big time for everything he had done for me, I was so grateful; he made me see that I was over thinking the whole situation. Harry wouldn’t change and I was wasting my time crying and hurting, I couldn’t thank Louis enough for making me realize that. Of course I was still hurt, but I stopped over thinking and started enjoying the little things.

It was my birthday. I remember that Louis asked me to stay in my bedroom until he finished doing some things he didn’t want to tell me, I assumed he meant: don’t step out of your bedroom until I’m finished decorating the house for a not so happy birthday. Don’t get me wrong, I thought it was great that he wanted to throw a birthday party for me, and I was trying to be happy, although I stopped over thinking, I couldn’t get over the pain, but I was willing to make an effort and be happy, because it was my birthday.

I wanted to take a shower, but I couldn’t step out of my bedroom. I hoped Louis wouldn’t take any longer decorating the house because I was starving.