Eleven.

Harry’s P.O.V:

I was about to break that psycho’s face when a pair of tough hands grabbed me by my arms and roughly pulled me away from Louis, it was some stupid fat arse from the mall’s security.

Taylor ran to Louis’ side and I don’t know what hurt more, she running to him or seeing her kiss him. And of course, my mother didn’t want to be involved in this shit so she stayed in the café.

I should’ve killed him the day I showed up at his damn house. There he was playing the victim to make Taylor hate me even more. I knew she didn’t want to get back with me, but I still loved her and I admit I was jealous of that psycho.

The man in the uniform kicked me out of the fucking mall, what the hell?

My mother showed up outside a few minutes later.

“What were you thinking young man?! Why did you attack that poor boy?!” She yelled when she saw that there was no one surrounding us.

“Poor boy?! He’s a fucking psycho, mom! He’s taking advantage of my girlfriend and the worst part is that I have no choice but let him hurt her!” I yelled back at her.

“Your girlfriend?” She raised an eyebrow. Of course she would only hear the word girlfriend…

“God, I don’t even know why accepted to meet up with you…” I mumbled as I walked away from her to get in my car.

“Where are you going?” She asked, following me. “Harry please, don’t go. Your father and I want you to move back in home.”

I stopped walking.

“Fuck no.” I answered and got inside my car, locking the door so she wouldn’t come in.

“Harry, please…” She begged.

I started the car and left her there, I started hitting the steering wheel. I was so frustrated and angry. I didn’t know where to go; I didn’t feel like going back to that house that was full of painful memories. I was drowning and Taylor was the only one who could help me, but she didn’t want to…

Taylor’s P.O.V:

I was a horrible person. I kissed Louis because I was jealous of that girl being with Harry and I was regretting it. I was walking out the mall with Louis and I couldn’t bring myself to speak or look at him, I couldn’t stop making him get into trouble.

Louis put the stuff we bought into the trunk and drove us back home.

I was feeling guilty…If I lose him it’d be my fault. I shouldn’t have kissed him, I should’ve thought before acting.  If I lose him I’d be alone, and hurt because he was my only friend, I needed him, I needed him more than words could ever explain.

I finally decided that I had to say something.

“Lou I…” I began.

“Don’t.” He interrupted

“But Lou…”

“You used me.” He stopped the car short.

“I-I’m sorry…” I cried. “I don’t want to lose you, please, please forgive me.”

He let out a sigh and turned to face me.

“Look at me.” He commanded, but I couldn’t look at him. “Taylor, look at me.” He repeated taking my chin in his fingers and turning my face to his. “I know you’re hurt, and I know you don’t like him being around girls, but you can’t kiss me and make him nearly punch me, Tay, that was wrong.”