RESCUES!!!!!!1

HELLO PEOPLES...and gamergirl, happy here's an update.

POLL RESULTS

Sick mind-27

Before last five-31

Scrapheap-10

Master and students-7

Let's get started!!

previously

Soundwave is still typing on the computer. Rosa, even though she probably should be scared out of her mind, is bored, and getting tired. She starts to fall asleep. Soundwave looks over only to find her out cold.

THE BRIG.

"I'll ask you nicely on last time. The Autobot base?" Starscream asked, patience wearing thin.

"Sure thing buddy right after you eat my star-sequined shorts!" Agent Fowler comments. Starscream who has had enough with Agent Fowler pokes him with the energon prod. Agent Fowler grunts in pain.

"As I imagined. Energon and human nervous systems don't mix." Starscream being the fragger he is smirks.

Present

Vehicons start to shoot at Jack and Rafael with Miko and Bulkhead behind a pile of rocks. A blast hits near Raf and he flies back a bit. Jack helps raf up, when bulkhead drives up.

"Get in! Now!" Bulk says opening the door. Jack helps raf up into Bulkhead. Bulk closes the door and serves out of the gun fire.

"Thanks Bulkhead" Jack say.

"Ya thanks" Raf pants.

"Wha what are you doing here?!" Bulk asked while dodging incoming shots.

"We were worried for miko.Have you seen her?" Jack asked, as miko popped up in the back seat.

"What's she look like? Maybe i've seen her." Miko asked.

"MIKO!" Both boys exclaim.

"Thats me!" Miko answers back. Bulkhead stops in back of a huge rock formation.

"Everyone out! And this time,please, wait here!" Bulkhead shouts over the gunfire, opening his door letting the kids out.

Bulkhead drives out from behinds the rock, over to a ramp and transforms midair grabbing the side of the canyon. Bulkhead climbs up, quickly grabbing ahold of a spike on the Decepticons warship.

The Vehicons run over to the edge looking for the giant green Autobot, only for the close to get pulled down. (A/N Poor steve!) Bulkhead jumps onto the flight deck transforming his hand into his wrecking ball charging and taking down a Vehicon before using its body as a sheild from shots, taking the other one down. Bulkhead looks down only to see Jack and Raf.

"Where's Miko?!" Bulk says before a knocking from his chest is heard. He opens his chest.

"Miko?!" Bulk says befuddled how she even got there.

"I heaved on your floor mats sorry!" Miko covers her mouth about to heave. Bulk gives her a hand to climb onto, closing his chest putting her onto the ground.

"Remind me never to do that again!" Miko says falling onto her hands and knees. Bulkhead looks at her only to get attacked by another Vehicon. Bulk throws the con off and pounds him in.

Once he is finished with the con a trap door opens behind Miko with two more coming out. After battling a few more he grabs Miko and jumps into the war ship.

"Think they forgot about us?" Raf asked,as a con came up behind them, grabbing them.

BULKHEAD AND MIKO