Rosa Trasnforms

HEYYY So i have given y'all from wattpad, to Fanfiction, to quotev a few days to help come up with Rosa's Cybertronian name! AND THE WINNING NAME IS:SPITFIRE!!

Congratulations:Blacksnowlightqu from Fanfiction!!

Anyway now that thats over! ..I still feel like I am forgetting something...OOOO yeahhh SO, Rosa's secret will be revealed in Sick mind!!!

Ok NOW then!

Who wants to read the next chapter?

Lets get started!!!

At Skyquakes resting place.

Starscream and Soundwave are pulling out the door, to where Skyquake was sent to guard the off world Earth energon. After they pull it out, Starscream slumps over for a second.

"Excellent, soundwave.The cube." Starscream holds his servo out, as Soundwave place's a cube of energon. Starscream place's the cube into the slot, and steps back as it begins to shake.

"The Energon infusion...It's working." Starscream said gleefully, at the thought of having his own warrior to do his bidding.

While a few meters away, Optimus, Bumblebee, and a sneaky Rosa walk out of the ground bridge. Rosa quickly hides from the two bots.

"It doesn't seem like there's energon around here." Bee tell's optimus

"No, Bumblebee, it does not.Hold your position and await my command." Optimus orders Bee walking ahead.

Once the doors start to open, Starscream steps in front of it with a triumph grin.

"Awaken, warrior.Rise and serve your new master!" Starscream holds his servos in the air. Skyquake steps out,shaking the ground so much,and claps in the air, Rosa falls onto her butt.

"Skyquake serves only one master." Skyquake rumbled leaning down to face Starscream.

"Excellent.Your loyalty and devotion will set a fine example for the troops.No need to be timid, Skyquake.You may bow." Starscream grins pointing to the ground like a arrogant big headed mech.

"You fail to grasp my meaning.I am here on a mission assigned to me by my one master...Megatron." Skyquake tells Starscream.

"Yes.Him.Sadly, Megatron is no longer with us." Starscream informs him with, fake sympathy.

"Impossible." Skyquake rumbles, not believing Starscream.

"Why is this so difficult for everyone to accept? Skyquake, I located you.I awakened you.Thus I, lord Starscream, am now your master!" Starscream growls, pointing at him.

"Uh, uh." Starscream looks around nervously as Skyquake looms over him threateningly.

"It has been a while, Skyquake." Optimus interrupts, saving Starscreams hide for a moment. Skyquake pushes Starscream out of the way, literally.

"Optimus prime.I haven't seen you since the battle of Technar.Megatron ordered me to annihilate you." Skyquake leans forward, looking at the Prime.

"That was a long time ago." Optimus counters Skyquake, walking closer to him.

"That may be, prime, but my orders still stand." Skyquake answers the Prime.

"Is this ancient war still worth fighting when so many comrades have been lost and worlds destroyed? If you want to be a true leader, Starscream, then stray from Megatron's path and lead the Decepticons toward peace." Optimus points at Starscream, giving him one of his famous speeches about peace.