Knockout does have a heart

... Hi... I'm not dead yet! But all this COVID-19 business left me with to much time, so here's an update finally!

Rosa and Jack walk out of the Sunny Smile preschool and heads over to the gleaming red and blue semi-truck, which is parked near a blue and pink motorcycle.

"Hey Arcee, afternoon Optimus." "Oppy, Cee!" The two siblings greet their alien guardians.

"Greetings Jackson, Rosa," Optimus replies, his headlights lighting up as if to wave. His passenger side door opens as they get close allowing his young charge access to his cab.

"What's up?" Arcee says.

"Up you go," Jack places his sister onto Optimus seat and watches as the seatbelt wraps around and clicks into place. After making sure Rosa was locked in tight, Jack shuts the door and swings his leg over Arcee's seat.

The two bots head to the parking lots exit, before rolling out.

"Be good for Optimus!" Jack warns as they go separate ways.

OPTIMUS AND ROSA

"And then, I drew a picture for Ratchet! So he won't be grumpy anymore!" Rosa grins with pride, pulling out the picture she drew to surprise Ratchet with.

"I am sure he will love it," Optimus assures Rosa, chuckling lightly as they pull into Autobot Outpost Omega One.

Once pulling to a stop, Optimus opens his door allowing Rosa to bolt it over to Ratchet.

"Ratchet! Ratchet! Ratchet!" Rosa yells stopping just before him as he turns around to see her.

"Yes, young one? What is it?" Ratchet watches as she waves around a piece of paper.

"I made something for you!" She holds up the paper.

Ratchet kneels, to be closer to her height, curious at what she could have possibly made him. He blinks surprised at seeing the Autobots and their human charges drawn in crayon on the paper, albeit not an exact copy by any means, but good enough you could see whos who. He gently takes the paper as Rosa pushes it into his hand, before looking down at Rosa.

"Now you don't have to be grumpy anymore!" She says.

"Oh? and why don't I have to be grumpy anymore? Not that I am grumpy, that is something I am not!" Ratchet asks amused, earning laughter from the child in front of him.

"Cause you don't have to be lonely anymore! Cause we are one big family now!" She explains like it was obvious, before turning around and heading off to the human corner.

Ratchet quietly watches her go off and looks down at the drawing, her words going around his processor. He smiles, tucking the drawing into his sub-space keeping it close to his spark before heading back to work.

A WHILE LATER

"Guys! Take a look at this! Jack and Arcee just kicked Vince's butt in a race!" Raf says turning his laptop around to show Miko and Rosa.

They watch the video of the race, which does indeed show Jack and Arcee leaving Vince in the dust before it fades to black. Just in time too as they hear Arcees horn coming from the tunnel.

The three looks at each other before grinning and running down to was Jack was taking his helmet off.

"Vrooooooooooooooooom", "And the winner is!" "Dude, that was awesome!" They all said, skidding to a stop in front of jack... well mostly, Rosa happened to crash into Jack's leg.

"Who told you?" Jack looks around for any signs of the other Autobots.

"Your kidding!" "It's all over the school!" Raf and Miko reply, showing him the video.