Fowler finds out

SO....FRAGGING...CUTE------->
Hey guys just a heads up until darkness rising is complete the story will be like the show itself as I find the first few episode are Important. I DO NOT OWN TRANSFORMERS PRIME IF I DID CLIFF WOULD BE ALIVE AND STARSCREAM WOULD BE DEAD!!

The next morning. Arcee makes some noise, successfully waking Jack up.

"Are you crazy? You could wake my mom!" Jack freaks.

"wake Rosa up, and get your helmet. It's time to go." Arcee states, as Optimus pulls up in front of the house.

"Aww but it's Saturday. " Jack whines.

"You and Rosa can watch cartoons back at base with Bumblebee." Arcee answers.

"Cartoons? I'm sixteen! Rosa can." Jack replied walking into the house.

"And leave a note for your mom, she worries!" Arcee calls out.

Darby house, Rosa's room Jack walks into Rosa's room,and over to her bed. He stares down at her peaceful form smiling. Reaching out he softly shakes her.

"Rosie wake up, it's time to go." He says softly.

" Jackie, I sleepy." She responded rubbing her eye, sitting up.

"I know, I know, but you can sleep at base, right now you have to get dressed. Ok?" Jack asked.

Ok jacky." Rosa says going to get dressed.

"While you do that, I will go pack a bag." Jack tells her walking out of the room. Jack packs a bag of snacks, water, juice, and other things to keep Rosa occupied. When They were all set they walked out of the house to optimus's alt-mode. Jack carried Rosa.

"Good morning Jackson and Rosa." optimus greets, opening his door.

"Morning Optimus." Jack's replies.

"Morn'in oppy." Rosa smiles sleeply waving. Optimus smiles to himself. Jack places Rosa into Optimus's cab, only for Optimus to buckle the seatbelt.

"Listen to Optimus Rosie." Jack orders.

"Yes Jacky." Rosa answers falling asleep.

"Be careful Optimus." Jack tells him.

"I will make sure she is safe Jackson." Optimus closes the door driving off. Jack walks back to Arcee, putting on his helmet. 

"Don't worry Jack, she's safe with Optimus." Arcee reassured him.

"If you say so." Jack mumbled as they head to base.

BASE

Optimus pulls into base and uses his holoform to wake Rosa up.

"Rosa, it is time to wake up, we are at base." Optimus says shaking her.Rosa wakes up with a whole lot more energy than before.

"I UP!" Rosa screams hopping out of Optimus.

"I can see that." Optimus chuckles, transforming Into his bipedal mode.Rosa walks up to the human platform near Docbot. (also known as ratchet, wrench thrower of doom. And mega dorks worst nightmare when high with synthetic energon!!!)

"Hi watchet!" Rosa greets happily. Ratchet turns and smiles ( :O doc smiled?!)

"Hello sparkling." Ratchet sees Optimus walking out of the room.

"What ou doing?" Rosa asked.

"I'm studying the goo arcee had on her hand yesterday." Ratchet states.

"Ohhhh." Rosa nods.

"Now run along and watch some cartoons, while I finish this." Ratchet tells her.