Chapter 15

The moment we've all been waiting for! The wedding!

Zayn's POV

If you've ever gotten married, you'll know that it's a really exciting, but mostly nerve wracking day. You'll also know that it's hard to sleep because of all of the things going on in your brain.

There I was, in a car with a few of my mates- Liam, Louis, Danny, and Ant- while the rest of them- Harry and Niall- rode separately. We had met up for breakfast and were on our way to the garden where the wedding would be happening. There, we would get married in the nice house that it belonged to.

My mum was bombarding me with text messages to make sure we'd arrive on time and asking me questions. Aiden was with Eve and the rest of the girls wherever they were. I wasn't allowed to know since apparently everyone thought I'd try to see my bride before the wedding.

They were right.

According to my mum, everything was already set up at the garden and the only thing that was going wrong was the paparazzi. Security had to get rid of two grown men hiding in the bushes just for a photo of an empty garden.
Ever since Aiden and I had gotten into that car accident when he was a baby, I was less than fond of the paps, especially when they were around my family.

"You alright, mate?" Ant asked from the driver's seat, eyes on me through the mirror.

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah, I'm just thinking."

"When Dani and I got married I was so nervous and jumpy. I didn't even know what to do with myself. But once the ceremony was over, the pressure was off." Liam explained. Since he was the only married one in the car, I figured his advice was the most valuable.

"We've been living together for ages so I don't know why I'm nervous. I just am." Usually I was more reserved about how I felt but I couldn't help but voice what was going on in my head.

"Relax." Danny said as if I were a six year old kid.

"What if I trip? What if she trips?"

Liam sighed. "I'll be walking down the aisle with her, I'll make sure she doesn't trip."

Since Eve was no longer in contact with her mum and dad, she asked Liam to give her away at the ceremony which meant walking down the aisle with her as well.

"We're here." Ant pulled up to a gate and talked to the guard before he let us in and we rode up a long driveway. The fans had somehow figured out where the wedding would be which meant the security had to be tripled, and there were multiple guards standing out at the gate.

Getting out of the car after parking, I was immediately attacked with a hug from my mum who was waiting for me.

"Hi sweetheart." She said as she squeezed me with everything she had. By the tone in her voice, I could tell that she was ready to cry.

"Hi mum." I hugged her back just as tight in an attempt to get the nerves out.

"Everything is ready here and in the reception hall, so you've got two hours until the ceremony is supposed to start. Go get yourselves ready." She ignored us while we walked to a room where we'd be getting dressed.

A few people had showed up early with my mum like my dad and sisters, a few people hired to help out, more security, and of course now us.

Waiting in the room was my tux along with the clothes for the rest of my mates. It was a part of the small guest house off to the side of the manor, the garden just across from it.

"I feel so posh, being here." Danny scoffed as he took a look around. It definitely wasn't your average Bradford flat.

"The fact that I don't even flinch when I see places like this anymore is mad. Before One Direction I'd never set foot in a place even as nice as this guest house." Liam said.