Q&A

So here are my answers to your questions!

Q: How did you come up with the idea for Changes?

A: I thought of it about three years ago before I knew about One Direction. I had this idea of a pop star's cousin getting pregnant and moving in with him and his friend, and then she'd fall in love with him and he'd help her with the baby. One Direction just fit the plot perfectly!

Q: Is Growth the last time we'll read about Zayn and Eve?

For the time being I'm just focusing on writing Growth, and if I come up with something I want to write about, I write about it. If that happens to be Zayn and Eve again, so be it.

Q: Who do you picture as Eve?

A: Personally, I never imagine the main character in anything I read or write. It's probably because I imagine them as myself. When people say like, 'Oh and Ariana Grande is the main character', it ruins it for me. So Eve can be whoever you want!

Q: Can we see what Aiden looks like?

A: Like I said in the last answer, I don't cast specific people because I like everyone to be able to imagine it for themselves. Just imagine a cute little four year old boy with brown hair. That's all I've got. Sorry!

Q: Can you give a short recap of everything that's happened in these stories?

A: Okay so Eve was seventeen and pregnant, got kicked out of her parents' house and abandoned by her boyfriend. She had nowhere to go and ended up at her cousin Liam Payne's house which happened to have four of his band mates in it too. Liam was really protective of Eve because of what had happened and that was unfortunate because she and Zayn developed feelings for each other over time. So basically Zayn and Eve got close and had to move into the same room to give the baby a nursery which made it even more tense. He helped her a lot and their feelings were kind of kept to themselves, not acknowledged. They went on tour and Zayn got jealous of the young on site doctor that came along. By the time they got back there was a baby shower which ended up in Zayn and Eve kissing. Within the next few days, Zayn had Liam's blessing and Eve went into labor. Before she had the baby Zayn confessed his love to her and they ended up together and with a baby named Aiden. They ended up moving into a house separately and fast forward a few years- they're engaged and planning on having another baby.

Q: How did you get so many fans, reads, etc?

A: I didn't expect it at all. I always wondered this myself, how it just happens for people. It definitely took time and a good story. There's no secret to success. If you have a good story, someone will find it. It's not even about the reads anyway. As soon as you write just because you enjoy it, it'll be more fun.

Q: What's your favorite part of writing?

A: Getting to decide the fact that there will be no annoying bitch or cheating drama. I can just create whatever I want and go off into the world that I made by myself. It's one thing that can help me escape from reality.

Q: Why don't you update quicker?

A: I'm sorry, I really wish I was faster but the answer is that I'm honestly just slow and have a hard time concentrating. I can't really sit and write for long periods of time. Blame the ADD.

Q: What brand of shoes do you wear?

A: All kinds, I'll wear them if I like them but I wear a lot of Steve Madden shoes.

Q: What's your favorite breakfast food?

A: Potatoes! And grits with cheese, fruit on the side.

Q: Can you add some more drama?

A: For now its going to be just normal stuff going on but YES drama is coming I promise. Be patient.

Q: Will you read my story?

A: I honestly don't have too much time to read, so reading everyone's story is difficult. I really wish I could! It's not that I don't want to, I try my best, but I usually don't have time.

So yeah, there you go! I hope this answered everyone's questions. I got a lot of the same ones. If you have any more, I'll do another one in the future! New update will be within the next few days! Love you guys!

-Lex