The House Of Graves (part 2)

Kanishka kept walking and there was another doore. Kanishka walked forward and pulled the handel down and the Dore opens.
She gaspes, as she couldn't belive on her own eyes. She saw a grave yard in the house. Kanishka immideatly remember what jack said this morning.

10:00Am

Sushanth , this house is not so big as it looks form out side ", said Jack.

True ", sushanth replied.

Kanishka also came know the reason that why Mr. Andrews called this house a house of graves.

Kanishka walked down through the iron ladder which was attached to the wall on her left hand side. She kept her leg on the floor and the floor was freezing. She kept walking . There was a piano in the center of the grave yard. There was a lady playing a sad tune on it.

"Excuse me , may I know where am I ?", asked Kanishka.

The lady turned towards kanishka . Kanishka gasped as she saw blood comming out of that lady's eyes.

"He killed my son and me , he killed my son and me ", screamed the lady.

Thay lady caught Kanishka's hairs and dragged her out to the greathall and throwed her on the floor. Kanishka scream loudly in pain.

I was with Mr. Barren he was such a nice man I every knew. we were talking and suddenly heared a scream.

I ran towards the house as I heard kanishka scream. Mr. Barren came with me and rung the huge bell. Cause Mr. Andrews said if you have any problem just ring that bell.

Listening the bell Mr. Andrews, James , the teacher and the students came back to the house.

"Kanishka what happen ", I asked.

"She is gonna kill us all ", said Kanishka.

"She will kill us we have to leave now ", she added.

"I will just come in a moment ", said Mr. Andrews walking towards the stairs.

James followed Mr. Andrews.

"I will kill you if you tell him the truth ", said Mr . Andrews to Mr. Barren.

"It's time for sushanth to know everything ", said Mr. Barren.

Mr. Andrews took the pistol in his hand pointing it towards Mr. Barren.

"Shut it or I will kill you ", said Mr. Andrews.

"No , said James.

James didn't speak a work and took out the gun form his pocket.

James pointed hus gun towards Mr. Barren and shooted him. Hearing the sound of the pistol I came out of the house and saw Mr. Barren dead body on the ground.

Suddenly there was a loud screame of a lady , so loud that all glass objects including the windows bursted with a huge explosion of crystals falling here and there.

☆☆☆

Two days later -

Mr. Barren's was buried (R.I.P)

It was 11:00pm when I took my watch. Every one in the house were asleep.

I kept my novel in my bag and went to sleep.

I heard some one calling out my name form a far distance. The second time the voice was louder I felt the voice was of Mr. Barren.