The Journey

My parents dropped me at the railway station.

"Please do take care of the children's " , said my mom.

'Yeah sure we will , said the teacher.

I got into my coach with my suit case and looked up for my seat. At last I found it. Kanishka was already there. I went and sat next to kanishka.

'Hey there , she said.

'Hey , I said and gave her a hug.

'Where are the others ?', I asked .

'They are on their way ', she said.

While we were having  a sweet chat the teacher interrupted.

'Children's as you were said this morning the plan of going to delhi has been cancelled , so we will be going somewhere else ', said the teacher.

"Where are we going ?", I asked.

"Let that be a suprise ", said the teacher.

Gaznafar and Jack entered the train and sat next to us.

"Where were you ?", asked Kanishka to Gazu

"Was stuck in the traffic ", she said.
"Okay ",said Kanishka keeping her book down.

"You bought your maths book ?", I asked

"Yeah ", said Kanishka.

"Seriously? ", I said raising my eye brow.

I snatched her maths book and locked it up in my bag.

"This is the time you have fun not study ", I said her.

The time was 9:58pm and neha had still not arrived. Arvin entered into the trian.

I went to the gate to see wether neha was out , she wasn't there. The train started moving slowly.

I turned back and I heard a voice.

"Hey , stop! ", screamed a girl.

I turned back and I saw neha , she was running to catch the train. I moved my hand forward to pull her in.

But she gave her suit case instead of her hand. I kept her suit case in and when I saw out she was missing. I turned back and ,

"Bhoo", screamed neha.

"It entered in form the previous coach ", she added.

"You are so crazy ", I said.

We walked in and went where the others were sitting.

"Hey friends ", said neha .

"Hii Neha" , they replied.

We were talking and cracking jokes.

☆☆☆

I got up , I looked into my watch the time was 2:30am. All were asleep. It was getting colder and then I heard footsteps. I saw a lady wailing across our coach with a lantern in her hand.

She was whispering don't go there

She was whispering don't go there .... don't go there .... don't go there ...

Suddenly there was a splash of water on my face , I opened my eyes and saw kanishka with the water bottle in her hand.

"What did you see ?", she asked me.

"A lady with a lantern in her hand and asking us not to go where we are going ", I said.

The time was 7:00Am.

"Where are the others?", I asked Kanishka.

"They have gone to bring some Maggi cuppa mainiya form the station ", she said.

"Good morning sushanth ", said Neha.

"Good morning ", I said.

Later the brake fast was served.

"Children get ready we will be reaching our destination soon", said the teacher.

We had our breakfast and got ready. The train slowed down and it finally stopped at a tiny station.

We got down form the train. The sun was bazing over head.

"Mam are you sure this was the place ?", asked Kanishka

"Yes , said the teacher.

There was no network in our cell phones. It was a deserted place. The station was empty. We walked out of the station and there was a old bus with broken Windows.

There was a old lady who was gonna drive the bus and take out to our destination. We all sat into the bus. The seats in the bus were dusty and there was a dead pigeon hanging form the top.

We sat on those dusty seats. There were rarely few huts in that place. After fifteen minutes a big house appeared in Fornt of us. The house was old looked like it was built a century ago but was still a big one.

We got down form the bus and walked forward to the gate.

Sushanth, stop

What's wrong ?

There's someone there someone watching us. I can tell . There over by the bushes.

We stood quite still , holding on to eachother gazing at the black boundary of the house , I could not see anything.

Are you sure ?', I asked Kanishka.

I saw something moving , I could of sworn I did.
Sushanth idm sure there is some one over there !

'It's a cat , I said , after a second or two ' or a bird.
But let's , go in now.

We glanced back repeatedly as we made our way in. As we entered in we saw a huge hall and there was a chandelier in the center and huge stairs and a big painting of a lady.

I gasped as I came to know that this was the same house which comes in my dream every night

I gasped as I came to know that this was the same house which comes in my dream every night. This is house where that lady died playing the piano.
.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hey guys, I'm sure you are enjoying the story :) don't forget to vote and comment :)

there's lot more comming to get goosebumbs on your skin so brace your self.