The House Of Graves (part 1)

I got up holding my head in pain.

"What happen ?", asked Kanishka as she entered into my room.

"Nothing, just a head ache ", I said.
She gave me a tablet and asked me to have it after breakfast. We walked down to the great hall. Kanishka made a coffee. I loved the taste of her coffee.

We sat on the same bench which was at the entrance of the house.

"What are you thinking?", I asked her.

" Jessica  was Deaf and blind as well , but then too she contacted a spirit that night ?", said Kanishka.

"How and who was she talking to ?", Kanishka added.

"I don't know too ", I said.

Soon we assembled in the great hall to have our breakfast.

"Children's , today Mr. Andrews will be joining us ", said the teacher.

The doors opens and a tall man enters in with a hat on his head.

"Good morning children's , my name is Andrews ", he said.

He came in line , asking our names
"I'm sushanth ", I said.

"Is it you ?", asked Mr. Andrews looking at me as if he knew me.

"Sorry ?", I said.

"Nothing ", he said and proceeded futher.

"Meet my friend James ", said Mr. Andrews.

Mr Andrews asked us to live in this area. He said there's a water fall which is about two kilometres form the house and there's a lake.

There's also a dark forest , people who go there suffer a most painful death, it is said to be a forest of evil spirits.

We decided to go to the water falls first.

The force of water falling form the falls was awesome. The water was cool and the sun was blazing. The girls got changed into their swimming suits and few boys were staring at them.

Jack was lost seeing Neha in her swimming suit.

All were enjoying until we heard kanishka scream. Kanishka felt as she was pulled by someone under water. She was draining she went into the water.

I dived form the top into the lake and swimmed deep. I finally found kanishka. I pick her up in my hands and walked out of the lake.

There was deep marks of scratch on her leg it was like some one had scratched them using their nails.

Kanishka applied a bandage and she Continued walking slowly.
It was almost afternoon so we started walking towards the house again. The lunch was being pepared.

I went with kanishka up to her room and helped her lieing on her bed.

"I will bring your lunch here ", I said her.

"Thank you ", she said giving a sweet smile which melts me.

We had our lunch togeather In her room. The weather was hot but by evening it gets frozen. The air was still cool and there was not even a drop of sweat.

"Hey guys ", said Jack as he entered into the room.

"Hey ", we said.

"Sushanth have you noticed something? ", Jack asked.

"What?", I asked.

"This house looks so huge from out , but it's not the same form in ", said Jack.

"True", I said.

"Hey , Mr. Andrews said we will be visiting the dark forest today evening ", said Gaznafar as she entered into the room.

"Wow , that's awesome ", said Jack.
"I can't go ", said Kanishka catching her leg in pain.

" I will stay here with kanishka ", I said.

"No, you go ", said Kanishka.

"I won't , I will stay here with you", I said.

I took the plates and went down to put them in the sink. While I was comming back upstairs I heared knocks. I didn't knew where did they come form ?

There was a knock again. I followed the voice and founded out that it was comming form inside the painting.

"Sushanth come up fast ", called Neha.

I walked up and walked in to the room.

"Where have you been ", asked Jack.

"Nowhere just went down to put the plates in the skin ", I said.

We took a nape so that evening we might be a little fresh.

☆☆☆

The time was 6:00pm when every one left the house and proceeded towards the dark forest. We also had a new guest . He was an old man, he was around seventy five years old. His name was Barren.
He too didn't go to the dark forest cause he had pain in his knees.

Kanishka had high fever when she got up in the evening. I gave her medicine and asked her to take rest. I waked down stairs and saw Mr. Barren standing leaning towards the door.

"Hello ", I said.

"Hey , sushanth ", said Mr. Barren.

'He knew my name', I said my self.

"Why don't you join me for a walk around the house ?", said Mr. Barren.

"Sure ", I said him.

"You know I'm Andrews father ?",he asked.

"No , I didn't know that ", I said.

"Let me tell you a story ", he said.

" sure ", I said.

We kept walking and the story he said was interesting.

☆☆☆

Kanishka got up as he felt thirsty. She got up form her bed struggling as she had hight fever. Her legs were shivering as she walked down stairs. She went to the kitchen and boiled the water. While the water was boiling she heard knocks. Kanishka walked out of the kitchen and followed the sound of knocks. She founded out that the knocks were comming form inside the painting of the lady.

She bought her hand forward and touched the painting. She was moving her hand on the painting and she found a handle. She pulled the handle downwards and she gasped, cause it was not just a painting it was a doore. There was a small kind of cave in side.

Kanishka proceeding walking in. After a distance of two minutes there was another doore. Kanishka opened that door too. The doore opened with a irritating Creeking sound.

Kanishka gasped, her eyes were wide open , cause what she saw was shocking.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hey guys, I'm sure you are enjoying the story. Then don't hesitate to vote and comment. Your review means a lot.

So what did kanishka see that she was so shocked ?

You will get to know when you read the next chapter , untill then brace your self.

Happy spooky reading :)