The First Night

There was no electricity in that village. The house was creepy form inside than out side. We moved in and found our bed rooms.

There were thirty rooms and  they were more than enough.

Me , Arvin and Jack decided to stay together . Gaznafar, Kanishka and Neha decided to take up the room which was just next to ours. The need of a fan was also not felt as the temperature was low and the breez was cool enough.

Our rooms looked like this

We had an extra matress so we kept it on the floor for Arvin

We had an extra matress so we kept it on the floor for Arvin. There was an old tv with no plug , sounds weird.

☆☆☆

We lit the candles which was fixed in top of the chandelier as the sun was setting. It was getting darker and colder. I wore my jacket.

"Hey , I will come back in few minutes", said Jack as he was making his way out of the room

"Where are you going ?", I asked him.

"I'm going meet Neha ", said Jack and kind of blushed.

Jack had a crush on Neha since he saw her first time in the class.

After few minutes even i moved out of the room and called kanishka. She came out in her blue t-shirt and a black jacket. She looked beautiful even now. We went out and sat on the bench which at the main entrance of the house.

"How are you feeling ?", I asked her.

"Nothing, just a little bit scared ", she said.

"This place is so creepy ", she added.

"Yes it is ", I said.

The networks in our mobiles were low. And the charge was gonna get over soon. Soon the fog started making the visibility even low. We moved into the house as it was foggy out side.

"Dinner is gonna get ready ", said the teacher.

We sat on our dining table after washing our hands form the rusty old tap. Suddenly there was a loud bang of thunder which almost shook the house.

"Don't worry children this house is very old but still it's strong ", said the Old lady.

The dinner was light. It was raining heavily with loud sound of thunder. After having our dinner we moved up into our rooms.

I walked into Kanishka's room and found her doing her English homework.

"Seriously? ", I said.