They Save You

(A/N): You're a wolf 'til I say you're a human

----

At least twenty-five ninjas were surrounding you, each had their weapons drawn. Minutes go by, and you take out around seven of them with your awesome skills. Suddenly a dart hits your foreleg, but you keep fighting. They hit you with four more darts.

Ten of the ninjas are left when you vision starts getting blurry. You stumble a little, your chest heaving as you panted.

Suddenly, four green figures jump in front of you and start battling the remaining ninjas. When the rest of them are defeated, you collapse onto your side, trying to stay awake.

The figures all turn and start walking towards you. As they get closer, you realize they're all mutant turtles.

One has a blue bandana, ocean blue eyes, and katanas for weapons.

The second has an orange bandana, baby blue eyes, and nun-chuks.

The third has a purple bandana, red-brown eyes, and a Bo-staff.

The last turtle has a ragged, red bandana, electric green eyes, and a pair of sais.

The turtle with the purple bandana kneels next to you and places a three-fingered hand on your furry shoulder. Snarling, you jerk your head up, only to lower it quickly in pain.

"It's okay. You're going to be fine," the turtle says to you. As you pass out due to the darts and exhaustion, you feel a pair of strong arms picking you up.

----

Your eyes slowly crack open and you find that you are on yet another table, but you aren't strapped down. You look around; you appear to be in a lab, with no one around. You slowly, cautiously climb off the table and start walking around. 

'I have to get out of here.'  you think. You hear snoring coming from the couch and what you think is the hallway.

You quietly pad to what you hope is the exit and sneak a glance at the couch. The turtle with the orange bandana is laying there, fast asleep. You quickly walk through the sewers looking for a manhole or something. You find one and start walking to it when you hear distant shouting from behind you.

"Guys! The wolf is gone!!!" You bolt to the manhole and climb up the ladder. You force the lid up and clamber out. It was night time, but you still didn't want to be seen, so you climb the fire escape on the building next to you.

You knock over a trash can doing so, but you don't care. You had to get home, and fast! Your mom would be worried about you.

((Real quick because this next part has caused confusion. While you were unconscious, Donnie ran DNA tests on you. He knows your gender and that you were once human, but kept your name and age private. You may keep reading now))

You stop for a moment and attempt to catch your breath before you start running. You heard voices beneath you. "She's been here, guys." You look over the side of the building just as the blue turtle looks up!

"There she is! Get her!" he yells to the others, who also look up. You turn tail and start running as fast as you can. You heard pounding feet behind you.

The chase...was on!

((DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!))