Zayn Cheats On You Day Two

Zayn had been coming round your flat you rented, so you didn't have to keep talking. You had about sixty bouquets of flowers, and millions of twitter notifications from fans, nasty and loving. You had heard that the boys went on a break, since the whole 'cheating' thing occurred.
It was seriously like Christmas. Zayn had got you presents the lot.
He was coming round in a few minutes, actually.
After spending a few more minutes on Facebook, the door bell rang. As you opened the glass door, there stood a very worn out with tear stained cheeked Zayn. It had been weeks now and this was the second time you had actually let him in. "Get in my car please". He sniffed. As you weren't in the mood for arguing, you awkwardly sat in his car. It was pretty silent up until he spoke up. "'YN', I love you, and you know that. We're nearly here, and the first but last time I came to see you, you said 'Prove that you love me Zayn, actions speak louder than words'. So this is what I mean". Zayn smirked, you didn't know why, because you were slightly still pissed at him. He did cheat on you. Durr.
Zayn drove onto a cliffside and rode over the edge killing both of you. Whist falling you heard him snicker the words 'bitch'.

*im joking my little BuzzyBeeBees, you don't die hahahahhahahah here's the real thing :**

Zayn pulled up on the car park for 'Cliff Clayton Air'. *Made up place* . You walked into the woods for a bit and then he covered his eyes with his smooth hands. You stumbled over some roots but you were never dropped. As he uncovered your eyes, you swallowed in the beautiful landscape. He lead you under a gorgeous white petaled willow tree. *like the one in the Twilight wedding*. Confused, you looked down at Zayn, who was currently on one knee! You faced him.
"'YN' we've had up and our big downs, but I love you, and I know how deep down it is, you still love me. So I want you to be mine, forever. Your beautiful, intelligent, smart and I can't forget sexy". He smirked. Sending a wink in my direction, earning a smile. "So? Will the love of my life marry me?".

{*It's up to you what you say, end of. comment what you're gonna say! yes or no?!? are you mrs.Malik?!!?!? let me know! comment!!! :)) *}