Zayn Cheats On You Day One

*'YN's P.O.V*

Today was Zayn's birthday. Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and you had secretly organised a party. Liam and Louis had the job of bringing Zayn to your two's home, where the party would have taken place. The boys, his family and friends were here too. All of them had come down for the week, as you two live abroad. Louis and Niall went to go and pick up Zayn from the holiday resort, just down the road. About a mile away.
Louis and Niall left, to collect your perfect boyfriend Zayn. You had been together for 3 years, you both had your ups, and your downs which made you two stronger as a couple.
About an hour passed, you, and everyone else were getting impatient. You went to your room and sat down, stressed, because he was late. You had called both of the boys and only got as far as voicemail.
Suddenly Niall burst through the door, with Louis swiftly behind him. Niall ran up to you and tightly embraced you in a hug. He let go and as you examined his face, he had a cut lip and bruises forming on his knuckles.
"Ni! Babe what happened". You asked worried, Louis looked fine, apart from the fact he look like he had been crying and in deep shock. Niall didn't answer. You looked over to Louis.
"Here, were sorry". Louis passed you his phone and you saw a picture of Zayn being straddled by a woman.