Liam Cheats On You Day One

*'YN's P.O.V*

One day! One day until your perfect boyfriend Liam came home. You had missed him so much. Him and the rest of the boys were coming back of tour, Where We Are, tomorrow. You had cleaned the whole house, you were going to make his favourite dinner for him, and you had make a cake for when he got home.

Exhausted, you flopped down on the cream leather sofa and switched on the tv. "One Direction's Liam Payne was spotted with another girl last night at Zemp bar/ night club. More info at three thirty". A slightly 'plump' woman spoke on Celeb News. "No, surely". You whispered, whilst trying to convince yourself that the paps were wrong. You picked up your phone that Liam had gotten you for your 19th. You scrolled through pages and pages of pictures of them. 'Liam's new Girlfriend' read the newspapers. 'Better than 'YN'' 'Cheater?' 'Liam don't ruin the relationship with 'YN'!'
How could this be? Li had always said that he loved you, cared for you, and wanted you. He cherished you. Adored you. You 'were' his everything. At least that's what he said. Crushed, you went on to twitter and looked on Liam's page. He had tweeted: hottie, with a picture of him and a girl called Sophia. 'Here's the three thirty celeb news with Sammia Johnson. Hi there, I'm Sammia Johnson with the tree thirty celeb news. Last night, a certain Liam James Payne hooked up with Sophia. His ex! Sophia tweeted us saying "I stayed the night for a friendly catchup! I slept in the guest room." Ladies and gentlemen, we have found our new liar liar of the week. Because when the boys arrived in Toronto, Liam tweeted, 'all on my own!! Haha it's a nice 1 bedroom apartment tho!:)xx'.
So what happened last night? I think you can guess. What about 'YN' and Liam? All we can say is, 'YN' if your watching, were sorry! And have a good day!"

You whipped out your phone and tweeted thanks to @Celeb_Updated_News . You scrolled through your mentions and looked at ' we love you' and '@Real_Liam_Payne what did you do! @Sophia_Smith leave him alone!' You smiled and followed her. Even though it was early afternoon you were extremely tired. You had a bath and went to bed.