Harry Cheats On You Day One

You woke up to the sound of people downstairs. Harry had previously said that they were people coming round today for some tour stuff. You lazily slid out of bed as you weren't in a hurry. You showered, got dressed and made yourself presentable for them. As you and Harry's home had laminate floors, you slipped into your pink fluffy slippers. You made yourself breakfast and pressed your ear to the door, to listen what was going on of course. Which was weird because all you could hear was the chairs banging against the wall and moaning. Confused, you opened the door a little to see Harry under a naked girl. As they didn't know you were there, you watched on in absolute disgusted. Harry finally looked up and saw your tear stained face. "'YN' I promise it's not what it looks like!" He promised.
"Oh yeah Harry, please do explain why you are fucking a girl on my chairs!" You yelled in fury.
"'YN' please". He begged as you stormed out of the room. "Oh wait Harry actually". You walked back. He looked at you hopefully, he had pulled out of the girl as she was exiting from the back door, which was probably best if she wanted to keep her life. "Yeah?" He smiled faintly.
"We're over". You didn't look back, because you knew you would crumble back to him. The image of him fall to his knees crying was enough. And that was imaginary. You grabbed your car keys and got in.