Liam Cheats On You Day Two

*'YN's P.O.V*

As you woke from the deep sleep, you noticed Liam's strong muscular arms, wrapped around your delicate waist. Your head said snuggle down with him, but you took your hearts advice. To wake him up and talk.
"Li, Li". You whispered in his left ear.
"Mmmm?" He murmured.
"Get up, we need to talk"
"About?". He removed his arms and propped himself up with his elbows.
"Us babe". Liam opened his eyes fully and sat up dead straight.
"But were fine, aren't we?" He smiled halfheartedly. You looked down. "Aren't we?" He repeated, but more worryingly. "Answer me, were ok right?" He shook your leg, picked the hair that was covering up your face, and tilted your head up so you were looking at him.
"No, Liam. We're not ok. Your dick might be though, since it met Sophia the other day!" You practically yelled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to shout".
"Don't be, I would of shouted too". Liam cooed. "I'm not going to make up an excuse, because your time is to precious. I'm going to say, yes, yes I did sleep with her, but she actually left in the middle of the night. Do you know why? Because I love you. She left because she asked me to say her name. And I said yours. After that she left".
"It still doesn't make it bette-". Before you could finish, Liam kissed you passionatly. Your lips moved in sync. Lockinf in each others love. A few minutes later, it was pretty heated. Liam was getting hard and you were getting hot. Every cm of Liam's body ached for you. You could feel it in his touch. You pulled away. "Li, as much as I love our sessions, you can buy me off with a few sexy kisses".
"I know, that's why until you forgive me and then forever, I'm going to treat you like a queen. My queen. The queen".