JWS Chapter 14

[A/N Thanks for everyone who voted all the chapters especially for us!

Kesu, Sofie, Storm, Miródouche, and of course all my fans who have been voting since this story started!]

Chapter 14 - Damnit! 

Felix POV

I let myself into the Cullen house, trying to ignore the tension-filled atmosphere. Something was definitely up, I could feel that. The tension increased when they, the Cullens, felt my presence. Of course they were prepared - I blamed Alice for ruining my shocking entree.

"What are you doing here, leech, want your head sliced off?" somebody growled from me behind me. I turned around, but his hand enclosed around my neck and he pressed me into the nearby hall. "Any last words?" 

"L-let me go, please...  I won't hurt you.. please" I clutched at his hand and tried to get it loose, when suddenly he let go. I thought I'd succeeded and was about to rip his throat out, but there Emmett was, rolling on the floor with laughter. With a goddam shit-eating grin on his face. Damnit! 

"Gotcha!" Emmett roared with laughter and pointed at my face. "You should've seen yourself. Bwaahahah!" I stomped my foot on their spotless wooden floor.

"Damnit, Emmett McCarty, you son of a bitch!" I flung myself at him, but he ducked in time, still laughing like the mad-man he is. I ended up landing in a roll to prevent myself from crashing through their glass wall. We played the 'try and get me if you can' game for about a minute more when suddenly..

"Boys, stop it, before something ELSE breaks!" Esme shouted, trying to protect some of her most-valued furniture. Emmett stopped mid-track, the motherly authority of Esme stopping him from flying in any other direction.

"I'm sorry ma, what have we broken?" I looked at them as together they began placing furniture back where it belonged. It was weird... it almost seemed impossible that they really had a mother-son relationship like they liked to pretend they had. 

"Sorry, dear, what were you here for?" Esme turned to me. It was so strange to be called 'dear' by a woman about 200 years younger than me. But the word somehow fitted her and her motherly aura perfectly.

"Uuhh, just felt like paying y'all a visit." I said, hoping my real feelings weren't portrayed on my face. Emmett raised an eyebrow but paid no more attention to me anymore as Rose skipped down the stairs to distract him with... other stuff. Esme took a worried glance at me, shook her head, then went off to do other stuff, presumably having to do something with Carlisle, and I was left alone in their rarely used living room. 

I was confused, and therefore didn't want to be left alone. When I'm alone, thoughts get a chance to start swirling around in my head again, and I simply don't want them to. I'm a confused little vampire who hasn't felt love in years. That was until I saw Alice and got that feeling in my stomach, and everything just started to clear up.

Jasper is a nice guy, but screw him! I want Alice! Damnit!

I hurried my way upstairs, sniffing the air to identify in which room Alice was. I moved swiftly down their hallway, smearing the white wall under with the mud and blood -I'd just been hunting- on my hands. If them animal suckers expected me to be a polite, sweet, boy, screw them! I'm hundreds of years old, the world's strongest vampire, and I do what I want, when I want to do it. I knocked on Alice's door, though, because I wanted to impress her.  

"Felix?" She asked.

"Can I come in?" I asked, and I hoped my nervousness wasn't very evident in my voice.

"Like you wouldn't come in if I said no." She retorted, and I stood next to her bed, not sitting on it to prevent awkward closeness. Not that it'd be awkward for me - I'd kill to be so close to Alice, literally. I thought she'd find it quite awkward, though.