JWS Chapter 17

[A/N I wrote this REAL quick during class. It's probably full of mistakes, but I atleast got rid of the cliffy. I hope you enjoy and go all: FFFFFFF- :D

PS. I love it when I make people fall off their chairs, hence the cliffhanger.]

Chapter 17 -  Confusing visions

Alice POV

When I was a little kid, I had once had a dream of which I never knew the meaning.

My dream wasn't really a dream, nor a nightmare. It had this notorious feeling about it. An aura of weirdness that creeped me out and left me turning and twisting in the sheets of my bed.

There was a human, and she was an Indian. She was the potions master in her village and she knew how to brew healing medicine. I was looking through her eyes when a beautiful man walked in. He told her, me, that everything would be OK. The next moment the girl was bitten in her neck by the beautiful vampire, and the change had begun.

I woke up in my bed, panicked and sweaty from what I'd dreamt. It was then that I realized it wasn't a dream I'd had - it had been a vision.

As I was laying in Emmett's backseat, his Jeep gliding over the streets quickly and smoothly, I had a glimpse of the vision again. I saw the girl, the Indian girl from my dream so long ago. I felt nauseous and had a nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach. I felt like puking because this didn't feel right. I closed my eyes willing the vision to go away but it didn't. My body was weak and there was still blood flowing from the wound on my neck, and I couldn't do anything to get the vision away.

When I shook my head, Emmett's turned around, suddenly not concentrating on the street anymore but on my moving head. His voice helped me keep my mind of the visions. My head was suddenly full of them. I saw little things from the future that weren't even important. My ability to see the future had suddenly become a disability that kept me from focusing on one thing at the same time.

"Allie!" Emmett's hand was feeling my cheeks, while his other was still steering properly. Rose was on the seat next to him looking at me with worry.

"Hey Em, Rose." I managed to croak out. It was hard to talk, because my throat had been partially ripped open by a vampire… my mind was starting to register more and more of what had happened and I finally managed to form decent thoughts. I thought back to the vision and suddenly realized something. I realized something and I didn’t know what it meant. After all these years I was finally able to name the boy in my vision. After all these years I finally knew who it was, but it didn't help and I still didn't know why the vision was so important but it was.

The strongest vampire around, guard of the Volturi. My friend and the one who had caused the gash in my neck.

Felix. The boy in my vision had been Felix.

[A/N I know it's short, but it'll have to do. I'll try to post tomorro:) I hope this gets more votes... 13 last time? Oh come on... :(]