Chapter 7

A/N

Okay so since this is a short story there will only be like a few more chapters. I REALLY NEED FEEDBACK.....Tell me if you like it, if it was boring, if I sidetracked a bit.....Anything I JUst want your HONEST opinion on the book. ENjoY My Monkysis.

CHAPTER 7

Kpop blasted loudly as everyone danced wildly and energetically to the music. Luhan smirked at himself satisfied. So far his party had been a success. Everyone was having a good time....well except for Kyungsoo who Luhan had tied up and put in the master bedroom. Besides that little minor factor, everything was great! Xuimin, Chen, Lay and Sehun were all enjoying themselves and G-Dragon hasn't showed up begging to be let in. "Henry! My Man! How you doing?" Luhan called to Henry who was drawing fake tattoes on his bare chest. (I know weird right?) "Oh I was just trying......Hey can you draw a heart on my back?" Luhan slowly backed away and went to the other side of the room to mingle.

 BANG! The door flew open and everyone quieted and looked. Standing there, basking in all of his glory, was G-Dragon, with a confident (and might I add sexy) smile on his face. "I'm Here!! The Partyy has StARTED!!" The crowd went wild and resumed dancing like the crazy people they were. Luhan.....was Furious. His fists clenched and unclenched as he marched up to his neighbors face. "What in the undear that D.O is wearing, ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" "Oh I decided to drop by. Afterall this party isn't a party without me. The element!" For the second time that day, Luhan turned beet red with anger. Before Luhan decided to do anything stupid, he walked away.

"Hey Luhan!" Sehun called from the top of the stairway in nothing but some Pedobear undershorts. "Sehun wha......." He didn't get to finish because before he knew it, Sehun was sliding down the step's railing and landed directly on top of Luhan. Sehun reeked of sugar which means that he was hyper. "Sehun get off," Luhan whispered. "Sehun people are starting to notice," Luhan said again when Sehun didn't budge. Then he heard it. Soft snoring coming form Sehun's cute little mouth. "What The.......!" Luhan gently pushed Sehun aside, unto the floor and got up. He dusted his clothes off and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh well hello neighbor," a voice drawled out. Luhan abruptly stopped when he entered the kitchen, knowing the this wasn't going to be good. There, stood G-Dragon with a whip cream pie in his hands smiling evilly at Luhan. "W-what are you gonna do with that?" Luhan asked clearly panicking. "Oh nothing serious," G-Dragon replied, "Just this!" Luhan didn't even see it coming. He only felt as the pie was whiplashed into his face. He quickly wiped some whip cream out of his eyes and yelled towards his cackling enemy, "OH IT IS ON!" Luhan lunged at the counter and grabbed a pie.