Chapter 5

D.O was in the shower taking a col bath while he was hearing a lot of commotion outside. He decided to ignore it and continue to take his hot shower (I need to stop testing myself). While washing his hair with his watermelon flavoured shampoo D.O heard Luhan screaming outside. Panicking, he grabbed his towel, tied it around his waist and ran to the door to see what was going on.

When D.O got to the door, he saw Sehun, as red as a fire truck running from the window looking as if he got caught stealing candy. "What's going on outside?" D.O asked looking worried. "Um...uh...I saw..umm....go look for yourself!" Sehun yelled and ran off. Shrugging, D.O went outside to be greeted by a pair of shiny buttcheeks. "OMO!!!" D.O yelled and his eyes multiplied to five times it's normal size. "Luhan! Stop standing around like a fool and pul up your towel!" G-dragon was practically rolling on the ground. He had laughed so much that no sound was coming out.

Jessica was still passed out on the ground and was not quite moving. Luhan quickly pulled up the towel and ran inside with D.O hot on his heels. "What the hell was that about!" D.O shouted scowled at Luhan. Luhan just kept his head hung low and muttered an answer. "What was that?" "I said that it was an accident!" Luhan shouted at D.O and stomped up the stairs and into his room which he shared with Sehun. When he stepped into his room, Sehun was on the bed fiddling with his hands. "Oh I am so gonna get him for that!" Luhan shouted frustrated and sat at the end of the bed next to Sehun. Sehun's breath caught in his throat. He looked up at Luhan from under his eyelashes. "Ummm...I saw you out there....umm," Sehun struggled for words. Luhan looked up at Sehun embarrassedly.

"Sorry you had to witness that," Luhan said shyly, "but why were you by the window in the first place?" Luhan looked at Sehun curiously. Sehun blushed furiously, "I saw you go outside in your towel and wanted to know what you were doing, so I....." Luhan took his finger and forced Sehun's chin up to meet his eyes. Luhan inched closer to Sehun just as Luhan's door burst open. "What are you doing??!?!!!" Chen asked with wide eyes and mouth hanging open.