Chapter 6

Author's Note :-)
Okay here you go you dying people, hope you enjoy it even though it is rushed. I was told that my stories are nice. So thank you to that anonymous person out there, You gave me encouragement. And....Mianhe!!! The upload was late! Don't kill me Or hate me!

CHAPTER 6

Luhan spun around faster than you could of said D.O's full name. "It's not what it looks like!" he shouted clearly flustered. If it was possible, Sehun blushed even more. "Really now?" Chen asked leaning against the doorway with a knowing smile on his face. "I see you in a loose fitting towel on the bed, holding up Sehun's chin and going closer and you tell me its not what it looks like? It's exactly what it looks like! I'm gonna tell umma!" With that, Chen ran downstairs. Luhan just didn't bother anymore. He changed his clothes, (with Sehun out of the room you sickos!) and went downstairs to join the rest of the group in breakfast.

Halfway into breakfast, no one was speaking. "So what exactly are we planning to do for an entire month?" Xuimin asked.

"I have no clue," Lay responded with puffy cheeks.

"Well, I don't know about you losers, but I am going to a party tonight and guess who the hosts are," he said with a big smile rolling over his face. The five of them actually looked scared to know the answer. "It's us sillies!" Luhan shouted as if that was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh no its not!" D.O shouted in a tone and gave Luhan or should I say tried to give Luhan an intimidating look. But as usual it came out as if he was a confused owl. (No harm D.O you know I love you) "Aww puppy eyes! Don't be like that! How about I make a deal with you? I will stop the party by ten and clean up the mess!"

"Wai......" but before D.O had a chance to say anything Luhan jumped from the table. "Yay!" Luhan ran upstairs to make arrangements. Sighing D.O turned to the rest of the group, "Is he always like this? I haven't noticed before." "Yep pretty much. Have you been living under a rock?" Sehun said.

Luhan threw open his window and called out to his nemesis. G-Dragon looked out his window and smirked, "You miss me already that you had to call through the window? That's quite sad actually since I saw more of you that I would have liked." Ignoring his comment, Luhan said what he had called his neighbor for. "Guess what, I am having a party and you're not invited!" Luhan slammed his window down and smiled victoriously, turning on his heals. G-Dragon watched his worst liked neighbor as he walked away from the window. He was never not invited to a party. Heck he was always the life of anyone's party and he was always invited.

Stepping away from the window, G-Dragon smiled to himself as a recipe for disaster came into mind. Luhan was going to get the surprise of his life tonight