Neighbours Like This (EXO FanFic Shortstory)

CHAPTER 1

        “Finally! The end of school! It’s Summer Vacation!” Luhan shouted at the top of his voice while exiting the school gates. Luhan, D.O, Sehun, Chanyeol, Suho, Lay, Kris, Chen, Tao, Xiumin, Beakhyun and Kai were walking out the gates of the daily hell, school. Today was the last day of school and it was finally over. “Hey Bacon! What are your plans for summer?” Luhan asked grinning knowing Beakhyun would get annoyed. “I’m tired of saying, and I quote, ‘IT’S BEAKHYUN NOT BACON’” Beakhyun said rolling his eyes at Luhan.

        “You know if you two continue like this you’re gonna send the rest of us crazy,” Chanyeol said calmly though he was looking a little bit annoyed. “Oh come on. Brighten up Eggyeolk!” Luhan said jumping on Chanyeol’s back, sending the two of them flying to the ground. And this was almost just like another typical day for Exo, I sighed to myself. “Hey Kai! What are you doing for your summer vacation?” Sehun asked walking up behind me.

        “Umm…..I don’t know yet,” I said trying my best to mask my voice. Everyone stepped onto the Exo bus and we were on our way home.

)0(0)0(0)0(0)0(0)0(0)0(0)0(0)0(0)0(0)0(0)0(0)0)

        We arrived home half an hour ago and I(Kai) was sitting in the game room deciding that it was time to tell the others. I reached over to the big red button at the side of the karaoke machine and said into the mike, “All members please report to the game room. Now!” Not minutes later everyone was in the room sitting, looking at me expectantly.

        “I have great news! Six members of Exo were invited to an award show. We will get to stay one month in Hawaii and then we will be off to the award show. I have the invitation card right here and on the card are the six names of those who will be going.” Everyone’s eyes lit up as a chance of going away for a month entered their minds.

        Taking a deep breath, Kai opened the invitation. “And the six are,” his eyes brightened as he saw the first name, “Kai, Chanyeol, Kris, Suho, Tao and…” he let it linger in the air. “Beakhyun,” he said. Beakhyun jumped up and started to a little dance, “Yes! No Luhan for a whole month!” “Aww c’mon Bacon, won’t you miss me?” “No! I’m going to go pack!” Beakhyun said running to his room with Luhan close behind him. “Don’t be like that Bacon,” you could hear Luhan saying, running after Beakhyun.

        “Okay,” Lay said, “What are we going to be doing while you all are gone?” he asked tilting his head to the side. “Well,” Kai said seeming a tad bit worried, “You all are a bunch of troublemakers and I am very worried because you also have to look after Luhan. We all know how that had ended up last time.”

        “Well since we’re a bunch of troublemakers, who will be in charge?” D.o asked. “You will,” Kai answered simply. D.O’s eyes opened as wide as saucers. (we all know how wide they can go O.O) “Me? Why me? I don’t want to baby sit them…” Kai held up his hand with a deadly look on his face and D.O fell silent. When Kai was serious everyone had to be serious. “You are in charge for half the month and for the second half it will be Chen.”

        D.O nodded dejectedly. “Fine!” he huffed and stormed out the room. “Okay the rest of you resume whatever you were doing. We leave early tomorrow morning.” And with that the meeting was done and everything was just a disaster waiting to happen.