Chapter 4

Author's Note*~*~ ^~^

This is for leehunnybunny for being there for me! HOPE YOU ENJOY AND LAUGH ALOT! Vote Comment and stuff like that.

CHAPTER 4

       After Luhan had finished eating his breakfast he took a quick shower and went outside. He very well knew that there were a lot of female (teenage) neighbors but yet still he went outside with his towel wrapped low around his waist and water droplets dropping from his hair. (OH MY! Just imagining this is soo sexy! Anyway…)

       Luhan stood at the front step of the house with a sly smirk on his face. His neighbor, Jessica who also happens to have a crush on him, was watering her flowers in the front of her house. Luhan quickly ran a hand through his already sexy tousled hair and shouted, “Morning neighbor! Beautiful day isn’t it?” Jessica looked as if she was about to have a mini heart attack. Her eyes were wide open (I think D.O might have some competition) and the hose dropped from her hand as a blush formed on her cheeks.

       Luhan purposely flexed his muscles and he could practically see drool coming from Jessica’s mouth. Luhan smirked to himself thinking of more ways to provoke the poor girl but his thoughts were shattered when an annoyingly familiar voice called from the house next door. “Hey neighbor! No one wants to see that so please go put on a shirt!” G-dragon called from his window in the house next door. Luhan became furious. G-dragon was his arch nemesis in just about anything. “If no one wants to see all of this,” Luhan gestured to himself, “Then why is Jessica blushing over me?” Luhan asked while smirking at his enemy.

       G-dragon’s brow creased for a while but then he put on a smirk to match Luhan’s. “She is blushing because she can see that jungle of hair under your arm and she just doesn’t know how to tell you,” G-dragon replied as his smirk grew bigger. Luhan’s smirk dropped as a scowl took its place. “I’m gonna get you for that!” Luhan shouted as he marched of the steps towards his neighbor’s house. The first step he took, he regretted it. A cold gust of wind blew by and Luhan shuddered.

       Jessica fainted and G-dragon let out a bark of laughter. Luhan looked at them with a confused face. “Hey neighbor!” G-dragon called struggling to catch his breath from all his laughing, “Look down!” Luhan with still a confused look plastered on his face looked down only to turn as red as a tomato. His towel had fallen off and all of his family jewels were on display.