Extra Chapter

To mark my first book ever to get 60k reads I though I would write a extra Chapter for you guys who have read this book. I just want to express my gratitude to you all! The highest rank this book achieved was #29. So again this is all for you guys!

-------------

Many years have past for John and Grace. They lived a comfortable life with their children by their side. Daniel, their eldest grew up to be just like his father with short well-styled brown hair and deep brown eyes. John was grooming his son to take over his company one day and to say Daniel was taking this easy was an understatement. It was almost as thought he was born to run the company after John.

" Mother, wait." A sweet sounding voice called as footsteps rushed over to Grace. Grace had her red hair pulled up in an elegant up-do of twists and swirls. She wore a soft pastel coloured blue dress with frills and white lace.

" Mary, what is wrong?" Grace asked as her eldest daughter skipped up to her in a white dress, it fell loosely around her body but was tight under her chest. Mary's long brown hair fell down her shoulders and back with a fiery red tint to it when the light would hit it. Her blue eyes matched her mothers completely with their soft look at first, but they held a lot of passion and fire behind them.

" I was wondering if we could do down to the market after breakfast." Mary asked as Grace chuckled to her daughter.

" Of course, but go and get changed first. I will see if the others would like to join us." Grace said with a smile before Mary jumped and turned around to run back down the corridor. Grace chuckled as she watched her fifteen year old daughter rushed away acting like a ten year old on a Christmas morn.

" John?" Grace called in hope she could find him in the halls as she headed towards his office. Grace had no doubt Daniel and John would be there going over paperwork. With a few twists and turns, Grace had arrived at John's office. It took a few years, but she soon learned her way around this large house she now calls home.

" John, Daniel." Grace said as she knocked while opening the door. She walked in to see both the men stand up looking to her with smiles.

" Mother, how are you this morning?" Her son asked as he walked around from his desk, which John had add to his office when Daniel was ready to learn the business. Daniel was now eighteen and would turn nineteen in a few weeks. He stood a head taller than Grace, and you would almost say he was an inch or two higher than his father.

" I am very well, son. I hope you father is not pushing you too hard." Grace said as she hugged Daniel and looked to John with a playful scowl. John chuckled and walked out from around his larger desk and over to his wife. He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her forehead.

" Morning, love." He whispered to her in a deep voice.

" Good morning." She smiled to her husband. "Now I did come here for a reason." Grace said pushing away from John slightly and looking to both of them.

" And what might you reason be? I hope you do not expect me to host another lavish party where the whole town in invited." John smirked. He would never say it, but Grace know he actually enjoyed hosting her famous parties.

" No, Mary wanted to go to the market today. I came here on her behalf to see if we could make it a family outing." Grace smirked looking to John, this look was one he had come to know all too well over the past twenty years they have been married. It said that this was going to happen or there would be a very disappointed woman at the other end.

" Very well. We will leave after breakfast." John spoke to Grace as she smiled brightly.

" Wonderful, I will go and get the little ones ready." Grace smiled before turning and walking out of his office. She walked down the halls to the room where her two youngest children where most likely still sleeping as it was only seven o'clock in the morning and they both loved their long lay in. Grace stopped at a door and pushed it open into a dark large room. She walked straight to the other side where the curtain hung and throw them both open.