Chapter 10

Kendall's POV:
"Johnny please don't make me go!" I wined through the phone as I took out slices of bread and mayo. "Kendall it'll be fun please the guys want you to go with us." I spread the mayo on the bread, propping the phone up to my face with my shoulder. "Will Chris be there?" I asked quietly, ashamed of even saying his name.
"nahh he's going to stay home to finish studying for the maths final." I was taken aback, Chris never really studies. "Um alright i'll see what I can do." I hung up and finished making my sandwich. I have lots of fun with the guys, yet I can't face Chris even though he's all I think about.
----
Three hours later.
My hair was straightened and I put on my cutest black skinny jeans and a burgundy corset top w my doc martins and a flannel. I was putting on some eye liner when I heard a honk outside the house. I cringed. I hope my dad didn't hear that. "Oi Kendall I'm making dinner do you want any? I yelled through my locked door "no thanks dad, I'm pretty tired I think I'm going to hit the hay early." He paused. I pursed my lips hoping he would buy into my lie. "But it's a Friday."
"I had finals this week so I'm pretty tired good night!" I heard his footsteps walking away with him muttering "if you say so." When I heard he was gone I climbed out my back window and climbed down a ladder I had propped up earlier that day. I ran to the front of the house quietly and got in Johnny's car. "what took you so long you were going to honk a second time for you." Guy asked from the backseat. "you guys could've gotten me killed I was almost caught sneaking out." The guys laughed. "right, I forgot youre daddy's good girl." I giggled. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "Let's get out of here before we all get caught." And with that we accelerated out of the empty suburb streets.

----
The music blasted through the big house when we got there the house was big but it wasn't as big as my mansion back in California. When we enter the house the energy pulsed through the crowd dancing. As we walked through the door I started dancing swerving my hips from side to side while the guys stood there sort of awkwardly.
"Come on! Don't you guys know how to dance?" I laughed and pulled Guy onto the dance floor. He held back a bit."no Kendall I don't really dance." I scoffed. "Even boys back in the US know how to dance you just let the energy take you." He tried but failed miserably I laughed and he blushed slightly under the fluorescent lights."I told you I can't dance plus I brought you here to see someone."
He pulled me through the crowd and soon I was face to face with Chris. We both held intense eye contact but I was the first to look away. "You two need to talk some things out." And before I could protest Guy was gone. I bit my lip nervously.
---
Chris POV
She bit her lip nervously. God does she know how much that drives me crazy? "Why are you here?" She asked above the pulsing music. I held up one finger, telling her to wait and I took her hand, pulling her through the stream of people. I lead her to one of the rooms and closed the door. "Okay now we can talk." She looked down. "I said why were you here?"
I held up my left hand with a beer. "The drinks." A smile played on her lips. "That's funny," she said, "so did I." I offered her the bottle. "Care for some?" She looked up at me then at the bottle and shrugged. "Sure why not?"