Chapter 7

Chris' POV

2 days later

God I love her.

I know its almost been a bloody week, but Kendall's turned into everything for me. Sure I've flirted with her and now we're suposedly dating, but I really want to tell her how I feel.

Right now we're sitting in social studies and Kendall is looking so attentive....so smart........so cute. I feel a shove from the person next to me and its Guy, and he says under his breath, "Stop dooling Martin."

I sit up strait and chuckle a bit, but Guys not laughing. He was serious. I mean, Guy is one of my best mates, but since I've introduced him to Kendall hes kind been kind of a twat to me.

I hope he doesn't think that Kendall's fit or something, but you'd have to be gay to not admire Kendall's body. She has the most amazing curves, tan skin and, somehow, her skirt seems to be just a bit higher than all the other girl's.

I love those moments when she has an excuse to touch me (in othe words, when Joy is around), but I'm scared that she'll never touch me like that for real. Its all an act. But I see that she under estimates herself around me. I'm dying to love her. I'm bleeding for her.

Though, I'm not sure if she'd bleed for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope it was worth the wait my lovlies!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have you posted more 'cause im on vacation in Mexico :PPPPP

fan, vote, rate <3333