Chapter 3

"Kendall? Is that really you?" He came out of the small house and approached me in awe. "Yeah but what would you know? You haven't even bothered to visit me in nine fucking years." He chuckled. "Yep you really are Courtney's daughter."
I rolled my eyes, but then remembered Chris standing nervously next to me. "Sorry you had to meet this bastard Chris but this is my dad. Dad this is Chris a friend I made on my way here." Chis stuck his hand out politely saying, "Chris Martin, sir." My dad gave him a firm handshake. "Yeh, it seemed awfully friendly you two making love on my lawn." My cheeks turned red and I noticed that my dad's firm handshake left Chris's and read. I started to get annoyed. "dad! Nothing even happened!" I said hotly angry that he was already embarrassing me and also because he had to interrupt my very anticipated kiss with Chris. "nothing better be happening." He eyed me, but mostly Chris. "oh, now you want to play daddy?" I said sarcastically. "Well fuck you. You've already had your chance, but you're too late." I turned to Chris and said, "come on let's get out of here." Chris looked at me nervously, but I didn't wait for them to agree. "Don't you dare leave! Come back here Kendall! You better-" but Chris and I were already running, hand-in-hand.
-----
SORRY I DIDNT POST THIS EARLIER!
I couldn't find the original draft for this chapter that I wrote but I found it for you guys 💘💘 thanks for the support