Chapter Seven~More Insomnia

"I should probably get going," Travis said. "It's getting late."
"Okay," Katelyn said. "See you tomorrow?"
"Absolutely. If you need anything, feel free to text me."
"Thanks, Travis," Katelyn said, kissing him on the cheek. Travis looked into her beautiful blue eyes and smiled. He walked out the door.
Katelyn looked at the clock on the wall.
8:21 PM.
Is it already that late? Katelyn thought. She walked upstairs and opened the door to her room. She sat on her bed and stared out of the window. She saw Travis walking into his house. She opened a drawer and changed into some Victoria's Secret pajama shorts and a tank top. She lay down on her bed and just look at the wall.
8:47 PM.
Even though it was early, she was extremely tired. All she could think about was the way Travis was with her today, the way Aphmau yelled at her, and the humiliation she felt when Aaron looked at her. She was now staring at the ceiling. She couldn't sleep. She met her wonderful friend Insomnia, once again. She was staring and thinking for what seemed like hours. Turns out, it actually was.
11:32 PM.
Katelyn was shocked. How was it already that late? She was still thinking about Travis and trying to figure out how she really felt. She knew she loved Travis, but did she also love Aaron? She loved him yesterday, but now she's not sure. She was puzzled.
12:35 PM.
She didn't know what to do. Then she remembered what Travis had told her. She reached for her phone and pulled up Travis' number.
Katelyn: Hey.
Travis: What's up?
Katelyn: Nm, wbu?
Travis: are you ok?
Katelyn: yeah, im fine. Just insomnia again
Travis: you seem to get that alot.
Katelyn: yeah, its nothing to worry about.
Just then, she was startled by a knock at the door.
Katelyn walked downstairs to see who was there. She cautiousley opened the door.
"Hey," Travis started. He had the Season One DVD of Fairy Tail. "Think this will help you go to sleep?"
"Thanks, Travis." Katelyn said with a smile, gesturing him in. They went into the living room and sat on the couch. Travis put the DVD into the Blu-ray player and they sat back to relax. As the Fairy Tail theme started playing, Katelyn pulled her feet up onto the couch and cuddled up to Travis. They sat  for about ten minutes before Katelyn was outcold. Travis subtly leaned over to get a blanket from beside him and gently tucked it onto Katelyn. He closed his eyes and falling asleep wasn't very hard for him either, now that he was with Katelyn.