Part Two

"So that's a one, two, three, four" Brandon counted off, and the band started to play.
"Thank you so much for doing this you guys." Jude said.
"This is literally the sweetest thing ever. I'm glad I get to help." Lou replied.
"Hey, can we play the video again? I think we're getting the chord in measure 32 wrong." Brandon said.
"Yeah sure. 2:23?"
"I think it's about there." The audio blared out from the speakers. "Yeah, I was right. We need to change how the chord ends."

They rehearsed tirelessly for two hours. Brandon kept working and reworking the instrumentals, and Jude got up once or twice to practice singing with them. "It sounds amazing. I can't thank you guys enough." Jude said, and they all high-fived.
—————-——————————————
The wedding was only one week away. Connor walked into his dad's study. "Hey dad, can I talk to you for a sec?"
"Sure, what's up?"
"I need your advice on something." Mr. Stevens raised a brow at his son. "I think I want to ask Jude to marry me."
Adam grinned, his eyes twinkling. "I'm sure he will say yes."
"Wait, so you're okay with this?"
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Connor just shot him a look. "I know how I was in the past, but I've changed. You guys would be perfect together. I support this 100%. Got any plans?"
"Well see what I was thinking of doing was..." Connor started.
—————-
The doorbell rang.
"I'll get it!" Mariana said, walking downstairs. "Connor? What are you doing here?"
Connor shushed her and started to lead her up to her room, shutting the front door behind him.

Another scream echoed the whole house.
—————-
"I don't know how we're going to do it," Brandon said. "Learning two NEW songs in a week?" he shook his head.
"Hey, at least they're easy. I'm more concerned with how we're going to keep both of these secrets." Mat said, chuckling.
"Yeah, that'll be a doozy." Lou replied, and they all nodded their heads in agreement. "Does anyone else know?" she asked Brandon.
"Nope, at this point in time the only people who know are us, Mariana, and Connor's dad." Brandon replied.
Lou squealed. "This will be so amazing." She said, sighing.
"He sounds great though," Mat said. "Great vocals."
Brandon nodded. "Who knows, he could maybe join the band one day," he joked.
They all started laughing.