Chapter 8

A/N: Umm..How could I say this..sorry for the long update. I have noticed that a lot of you guys wanted me to update and O see that the last chapter was pretty intense. So I updated hope you guys could understand.

***

The mane 7 was walking through the big hallways of CHS. "Thanks for having my back in that situation. I really hate having impostors and imitatings that are not suspected." Sunset said doing hand gestures.

"We all know that we trust you Sunset. Right girls?" Fluttershy said strong.

"Yep"

"Uh Huh!"

Then Apple Jack noticed Twilight, silent. "Twilight, I know that this is a serious business. But you shouldn't stress your way out. Don't let your brain explode. You are just bad as Sunset Shimmer when she was thinking on how to get to you."

Sunset glanced at Apple Jack coldly.

"No offense."

"None taken." Sunset looked away and rolled her eyes.

Twilight looked down and looked at her friends.

"Maybe she could take a day..." Pinkie Pie murmured to Rainbow Dash then her eyes widen when she saw someone. "With someone.."

"What?! Pinkie!? Wh-" Rainbow Dash said starring at her then Pinkie Pointed to a boy. Then Rainbow smiled. "Plan A on the move!"

As they walked to the boy in a jacket with blue hair, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie walked to Twilight with Twilight in the middle and Rainbow And Pinkie on her side.

Without noticing, she heard Pinkie's voice beside her."Oh Twilight!!!!" Twilight looked at her in a mixed expression. "What Pinkieeeeee!!" Then Rainbow and Pinkie pushed her to the teenage boy.

"Twilight? I didn't see you there." The boy asked.

"Oh umm.. Hi Flash. Great to see you." She said blushing. She looked at her friends and saw them laughing and giggling and looked back at him.

"Do we always bump into each other when we meet?" She asked him. "Umm...maybe?" Flash said in a questioning sentence also blushing while his hand at the back of his head. I heard about Sunset almost having detention."

Twilight looked serious now and looked at the floor. "I-I don't know yet. But I tell you Flash, this school now is dangerous to trust you don't know if it is really the real him or her."

"Well okay then..I have to go. You know umm.. I have a project which is deadlined later. See you?"

"Sure."

Then Flash walked away.

Twilight just stood there staring at him. "Well you should look at the look of your face when Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie pushed you." Rarity said as the others walked to her. "Com'n lover girl!!! You should look, look, look!!!"

Twilight blushed until...

"TWILIGHT!? HELP!!"