Chapter 2

"You stole magic?!" Twilight asked.

"Well, accidentally." Midnight said. "At the third even of the games, CPA forced me to release the magic that I stole and I did. The result was that I became a dark angel and tried to destroy this world. And Sunset defeated me. She became like me but better. Then after that, we all blamed Principal Cinch, our principal, for ruining everything and forfeiting the games. But it's a good thing that Principal Celestia declared a tie."

"Sunset? You did that?" Twilight asked looking at Sunset's direction.

"Well ya." She replied. "Can't just stand there letting Midnight destroy everything." She winked at Twilight.

Twilight smiled.

"Well, we had a gossip about our school, what about Equestria?" Rarity asked.

"Well..." Twilight started. "I-I am really sorry."

"Why sugarcube?" Apple Jack asked. "It's not like ignoring us. We accept that you are really busy doing your princess business."

"Ya. I agree. " Rainbow Dash accepted.

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie nodded.

"Well it's not like that. It's also my fault because I was..um.."
Twilight stammered while everyone started listening.

"I wasn't busy that time. I forgot about Sunset's messages. I just started reading books all over again in my library and complained a lot because there is nothing else to do. I'm really sorry." Twilight said looking down.

"It's okay." Flutershy said going over to her. "The most important thing is that everything was back to normal." Apple Jack said comforting her.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Rainbow said.