Chapter 3

"Wait wait wait!!" Pinkie Pie said. "Twilight what are you gonna do? Because you just got here but we don't have any problem anymore. Sooooo, can you stay for awhile?!" she asked.

Twilight looked left to right. "Well, maybe I could use some time with my CHS friends and the other me...so..yes. But I'll come back until late in the afternoon."

"Agree!" everyone said.

As they finished their picnic, they all packed up and went to the school.

They walked through the hallways and talked to each other while students who walked passed them said hi to Twilight.

"I know already why they did the same thing to me as I walked around CHS." Midnight said chuckling and everyone grinned.

Though classes were starting. They just had a picnic in front of the school as their breakfast earlier in the early morning sunrise. Pinkie Pie planned it eventually.

Midnight remembered something. She has to show a new student around. "I gotta go. I have someone to meet which is a new student a.k.a a Wondercolt." She winked at Sunset and headed to the Principal's Office. Then the speaker which was boomed by the voice of Vice Principal Luna made an announcement for Midnight to go to the office.

***

At the Principal's Office, Midnight opened the door and met the new student which to be called Chrysalis.

She has dark green hair, green eyes, dark brown skin, light, a green necklace, and dark dress with matching boots.

She did narrow eyes to Midnight and smiled. "I believe that you can handle her Twilight. This is Chrysalis the one that you are going to show around. And this is Twilight Sparkle she was also a new student around here from Crystal Prep Academy." Principal Celestia said.

"Midnight is fine." Midnight said.

"Alright then." Celestia said. "You may go." She nodded.

"Thanks Principal." Chrysalis said.

As Chrysalis stood up, the both of them headed to the door and started the tour.

***

As it was already done, Midnight and Chrysalis just stood there.

"I know you Twilight Sparkle!" Chrysalis spat out. She pulled Midnight to a dead end which has broken lights and a dark corner.

"Where are you taking me?!" Midnight asked.

"To a place that no one will ever find you. Because you should never ever really destroy my plans!"

"What are you talking about?"
"What I am talking about? You'll see!" Chrysalis' green necklace glowed. She did narrow eyes and she started changing like her. Dark purple hair into a bun, Crystal Prep Academy uniform and shoes, purple skin, purple eyes, and black glasses.

"What are you gonna do to me and my friends?!" Midnight asked.

"Oh nothing but being awful to them dear." She did an evil grin and made an evil laugh.

"I am Chrysalis one of the most evil villains of Equestria your pony self get rid of me and I will return as I just saw her going to the portal."

"That wasn't me! I'm her human twin!"

"I know, I know! And I am gonna use you till Equestria and this pathetic world is mine!"

A Green circle of fire surrounded Midnight forming a big bubble and pushing Midnight downwards to the ground. Chrysalis in the other hand who transformed into Midnight turned back on Midnight and continued on her way. Her necklace glowing and eyes turned green then back to purple, doing an evil grin.