Chapter 7

As Twilight and the others went pass Celestia's Office, Twilight heard Celestia talking to someone inside who she recognized as Sunset Shimmer. "Sunset is inside." Twilight whispered to the others and they agreed as they listened to the conversation. "But I didn't do anything." Sunset protested. "Other pupils said that you were bullying them.Are you becoming your old self again and not listening to your friend's advice?" Celestia questioned her. "She really didn't do anything." Twilight said standing up for her while the others are peeking from the door way. "Twilight Sparkle. Welcome back!" Celestia exclaimed. She shakes hands with the intelligent girl. "Girls please come in and shut the door." Celestia requested and the other five came in shutting the door. "But what do you mean Twilight?" She continued looking on Twilight. "A villain is out there who was very well known back in my world. Who tried to enter the portal and fool everyone as she impersonates many people. Meaning we cannot trust anyone!" Twilight explained. "If Equestria is well known for this villain, what's her name then?" "Chrysalis" "The new student?" Celestia said raising her eyebrow. "Yes. and I think that she targeted Midnight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer for a reason that I don't know!" "Twilight," Celestia said worriedly putting her hand on Twilight's shoulder. "Please stop this fool. I beg you." "We'll do our best Principal Celestia! Right girls?" Twilight asked looking at her back and all of them nodded. "Thank You Twilight." 

***

For the same reason, Chrysalis is outside listening to what they are saying in her own form. "OH you would huh? But it will be hard for you to work cause I will be there!" She said. Her necklace is again glowing green and changed back to her Midnight Sparkle form and continued walking into the empty hallways.

A/N: Okay,now I am copying one of the books that was wasn't continued from a random person who is interested in Hunger Games and Equestria Girls. And this chapter is mostly similar to the second chapter and she didn't continue it already. So for the efforts this is actually for the author, Katniss_Fim. I know that she dosen't use her account now (I think)so I will just continue the story of her book: 'The Return of the Equestria Girls'. And I also thank you all for reading this book. So i hope you guys will stay tuned for the next chapter. Read,Comment and Vote!

-Carmela