Chapter 5

"What has she done?" Apple Jack asked.

Luna explained some of the incidents that happened to other students by Midnight.

"Well, we will tell you right away when we see her." Sunset finished off.

As the bell rang again the friends separated ways.

***
After classes, Twilight was walking through the hallways. She saw Sunset passing her wearing her old clothes. Her red violet blouse with her black bolero, yellow orange skirt, and black and red violet boots.

"Hey Sunset! Have you seen something strange yet?" She asked.

"No." Sunset replied.

"Oh." Twilight said looking down.

"Because maybe there isn't!"

Twilight's jaw dropped. "Sunset you saw how the other me reacted right?"

"Maybe because you want to have all of the praise and glory to run this school! I thought friendship was the answer to make me popular. But no! I wish that I didn't follow your footsteps on your pathetic friendship! And I was right all along." She shouted back not answering her question as she did her own way like before as she walked away.

Twilight leaned on the wall and sat down burrying her face,cried and looked at her bag who just moved. Twilight became curious. She took a peek and a dog gas popped right out of it. "Spike you shouldn't be here." Twilight said to him wiping her tears away. "I told you to go with my the others back in Equestria."

"Well remember last time you were here." Spike told her. "If it isn't for me and DJ Pon-3 then you wouldn't save this world."

Twilight smiled and hugged him."I am just happy that you are here."

"I also heard you and Sunset fighting. Was is it all about?" he asked her.

"I don't know. She changed back to her own ways. The other me in the other hand went missing. Same as the new girls Chrysalis."

"Is that the Chrysalis that we fought before back in Equestria?"

"I think so. Let's find the others, Spike and tell them what happened."

Twilight stood up with her backpack on her bag with Spike inside and started walking."We don't know who Chrysalis will be targeting next."